12♔

This chapter is dedicated to my best friend @sugnah.....😘😘😘😘
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Adams!!!" Great the bitch is back from Spain. I roll my eyes and then to face her. "Whore"

"Slut"
"Bitch"
"Dog"
"Hoe" wait,this girl passes all her subjects including English, and doesn't know that whore and hoe are the same thing. And here I am thinking,she widened her vocabulary and rest the legs case for a while.

"Dick sucker"
"Fake"

"You are calling me fake,have you seen yourself?" I retorted

"You...you stole Ian from me..." I snorted "Brianna, he asked me and I say yes,Ian can't be stooping to your level,he didn't love you" she raise her hand and slap me in the face
Oh no she didn't.....

I was about to react when my Knight in shining armour arrive. Ian stood in between the Bitch,whore,pain in the ass,sp-  OK I guess you guys get it now. Any ways he stand in between us "Brianna why the hell did you slap Jessi in her face?" He asked through gritted teeth even I was afraid. "Babe,how could you date this whore, you cheat!" She shouted "don't call her a whore!" He shouted,OK now I'm afraid,and so was Brianna who looked like a little child who was put in their place,I mean she literally whimpered. "We're over" she exclaimed "Bitch we weren't together,now get your bitchy ass out of my sight before I do it myself,and trust me,it won't be pretty" she scowled and walk off,the hallway was silent,and everyone stood frozen in their tracks until...."class now!" Ian shouted and everyone started to scatter. He hold my face and rub his thumb over the red mark Brianna left me with. "You OK?" He asked and then let out a string of curses "I'm OK" I confirmed.
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇩
"I heard what happened today,damn the one day I was late" I giggled as Lilly sit "OMG she left a red mark!I'm going to kill that Bitch!" Jake held her waist "calm down babe,it's over and if  Jessica wanted she would've slap her back" he then winked I have a feeling that he knows something I'll have to find out.

"Speak of the devil" I say under my breath as Brianna approach our table. "I'm warning you stay away,wait until you're older so you can go whore around with your boss just like your m-" I intended to fly across the table and land on Brianna,but Ian hold me back "Ian let me go!! The Bitch need to be taught a lesson!" I shouted but Ian pull me back and took me up bridal style and exited the cafeteria and I know where he's going to take me. To the cemetery,to my dads grave. Only Ian alone knows that's the only place I can clear my mind...awkward.. I know.
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇩
IAN

"Dad I need you" Jessi cried. I took her to her father's grave so she can clear her head,well I suggested it because I found her smoking behind the school,I asked her how long and she told the day she and her mom had the falling out,which means I contributed to her depression,so it's my responsibility to help her.

"Dad.....please,I need you right now,my mom is against me I really want you back...because...you were always there for me" she rest head on my shoulder and I hug her. "Come on I'm taking you for ice cream" we both stood up and walk to my car.

"Thanks for today" Jessi say as i parked in front of her house.
"Do you trust me?" She looked at me confuse "of course, you're my boyfriend" I open the door and follow her to her door "you say you trust me right?" She nod. We stepped in her house and found her mother in the kitchen I gave her a slight push towards her mom. "Hello Mrs Adams" I greeted "hello darling,how's  Mary and Joe?" I frowned "not too well,they're divorcing" she hugged me and I hug her back.

My parents and Jessica's mom have become very close since Jessica and I started hanging out. "I'm sorry dear" I smiled. "Um Jessica is here make things right. Right Jessi" she looked at me wide eyed.
********
JESSICA

I looked at Ian with my eyes wide. "Um...OK" I took in a deep breath as we took a seat around our dining table. "Jessica I'm sorry avoiding you, and I'm sorry i lied to you,please I'm begging for your forgiveness" she plead with her eyes. "OK mom, I forgive you,I'm not angry you slept with your boss, but I'm angry at the fact that you lied to me and when I needed you the most in my life,you were making love. You can date your boss and all,you can even have kids I'll treat them as my real siblings,but when I need you, you got to be there" she sighed in relief and smile "I'll make an effort to be there,oh and tonight I am really on the night shift" I smile "OK, Ian can you spend the night?" He was smiling to himself. "Yea,you didn't burn my clothes right?" I giggled "nope I made sure that when I wear 'em I do laundry" I hug my mom as we head upstairs.

"Babe thanks for letting me make things right with mom,I'm so elated" he kiss my cheek "no prob" I then straddle him and started to kiss him.

Am I ready?

I'm ready

Sure

Yes I'm ready.

I pull away,"Ian,I'm ready"
"You sure?" I nod. He then flip us over so he was on top. We deepen the kiss as I tug on the hem of his shirt,he took it off without hesitation.

He started to kiss me gently,as he trailed kisses from my neck to my shoulder. He bit me I let out a moan, he started to tease me, he played with the strap of my bra,I make a move to take it off;but he stop me and say: "I'm teaching you to be patient little one" I groan "Ian,this is torture" he smirked, then whispered "this is how it felt when you swayed your hips while walking,when you come out of the shower wrapped my Egyptian cotton towel,wearing nothing underneath,this how it feels when you wear one of my shirts,this how it feels wh-" I cut him off "OK I get it!" He chuckled and slowly unclasped my bra. Thank you lord. He then slowly slide my jeans down my legs. I took off his shorts and put my hand on the waist band of his boxer,getting nervous I slowly slide it down. He started to kiss me and he literally rip my thong off "I swear you're going to be the death of me,you're wearing a thong,I mean you planned for this day" I giggled. "Where's the condom?" He ask "top drawer left" he smirked "I know you ain't a saint" I laughed "mom gave them to me before she left" he ripped the packet open and slip on the condom.

He hovered over me "you sure you're ready" I nod I am. He slowly enter me "ouch!" I shout tears sting my eyes I let them flow "hey,you want me to stop?" I instantly nod "please,I c-cant the pain is unbearable" he pull out slowly.

He lied beside me "you OK?" I nod "are you mad?" He gave me a genuine smile "of course not,it's your innocence and I respect it,but I'm too lazy to put my clothes back on though" I nod as we cover with the duvet.

SOOOO WHAT DO YOU  THINK ABOUT THIS ONE,I WANT TO KNOW!!!

REMEMBER TO: VOTE, comment,share,add to reading list and follow.

I 💜 u all!!!!!

Kisses to you all 😘😘😘😘😘😙