Chapter 13: Integrity

Toni

I rolled off August chest, checking the time on my nightstand. A smile immediately spread across my face when I noticed my 5 carrot ring on the dressing table.

I felt him stir beside me, running his hand down his face. I turned over and just watched him intently. He was just my everything and more, so perfect... I took my index finger and trailed my finger down his cheekbone, along his eyelids and along his red plump lips.

I felt him kiss my finger, as a slight smile spread across my face.

"Good mawnin gawgeous." He mumbled. "Good morning my future husband." I grinned.

I sat up right and focused my attention on the reflection of us in the mirror.

"What's wrong baybeh?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said looking at him. "I just love you so much." I blurted resting my head on his shoulder.

"I luh you too." He chuckled.

"Lets go shower." I smiled, I got up and walked towards the bathroom. "Such a tease." He mumbled. Throwing the covers off his naked body.

I laughed, turning on the shower water.

August

We got inta tha showa' and I grabbed tha shampoo bottle openin' it and puttin it on ha hair.

"Are you trying to get into my good books so you can get some?" She asked me with a smirk as I rubbed tha shampoo in ha hair.

"I'a can get some whenever I'a want and wherever I'a want." I said with a smirk as she looked up at me with ha eyebrow raised.

"Oh really now? And how is that so?" She asked me with a smirk while quickly washin tha shampoo out of ha hair.

"Yes yah kno dat very well, I'a ain't got nothin ta prove unless ya want a repeat of las night and dis morning?" I asked ha with a smirk as she laughed and shook ha head.

"No and we have to get off this yacht we don't have time to be playing around. We have lunch with my family." She said as I nodded ma head and took tha rag and showa' gel and started washin maself as Toni did tha same.

"Excuse me." She flirtatiously said as she smoothly slid past me makin sure ha ass touched ma dick. God Toni was such a tease and she knew that.

"Why you gotta play with me like dat?" I asked ha as she smiled at me innocently.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said openin' tha glass showa' do'.

"You'a 'bout ta see what I'm talkin 'bout." I said as she chuckled and walked back inta the room.

Afta we got out tha showa' and got dressed, tha person who was drivin tha yacht came ta tell us that we were about to head home so me and Toni decided ta go for a swim in tha top deck where thea' was a pool.

"I'm not gettin in the water August!" Toni squealed as I picked ha up and jumped inta the pool with ha in ma arms.

"This is why you're not getting any, because you never listen to anything I say." Toni said as soon as she came back on top of tha wata' and I chuckled as I held her by her waist and she wrapped ha legs around ma torso.