I love You

Time to do work! Ugh! Okay

Time passes
Shoot! LuHan's back! Fuck! Where's my bag! I need my pills! I went under the table and got my bag and searched threw it, if LuHan finds out he's going to kill me! I heard foot steps no! No! My hand was on my mouth so i wouldn't puke or bleed(yes bleed). "Uh.. Don't you suppose to do something else?" He asks i just rushed to the bathroom. "Yah! What's the matter?!" He yelled, blood started coming out from my mouth. Ugh! I'm late to put on my medicine! 7:00 sharp i have to take it. I might die! But i don't want to! My hand is covered with blood! "LuHan!" "Yeah?!" He answered back quickly. "Can you give me my bag!" I spitted out the blood. "Okay." I opened the door, still my hand on my mouth. Once he gave it to me, i told him to get a bottle of water. I searched threw my bag again, and found it this time. LuHan came back and opened the door, he was shocked and said, "Why are you bleeding?!" He asked. "It's not like you care i said coldly as more blood came out. I grabbed the water form him and put it in my mouth.(wtf) "Are you taking pills because of me?" He asked worriedly. "Yeah." "How come you didn't tell me. I could've make you stop from all the hard work." He said softly again. "LuHan,  I love you, that's why i did it." "I love you too." He said and kissed me. My first kiss, stolen by the man i love!

LuHan's P.O.V
After that happen she was tired and went to sleep. I kissed her forehead and slept with her.

DONE