The Beginning Giselle

The deep blue sky on the rainy day shone onto the streets of New-town as Giselle  viciously got ready for school. It was a Friday morning the last day of school for this year, high school is going to be a challenge for her for she is  11 years old early for her year. As the clock switched from 8:59 to 9:00 Giselle burst out the door and in to Kane St it was a  quiet street at this hour of the morning. She believed it because every one had a big house in this street and that they had to go really early in the morning to pay for it, her mum wasn't like that at all she was simply rich because she was a part time radiographer and full time Head teacher of science at Bringsway High school. As Giselle crossed the busy street  she heard her brother yell "you forgot your home work" she nearly died, she packed it she knew she did. She looked out across the other side of the rode and there was her homework her brother reached down to pick it up but........ room!  a cars speed pushed the homework onto the busy rode DAMN! "can you get it pleeeeeaaaaaaasssse" Giselle whined "I dunno!". Just then Nathan steps out onto the rode without looking and.......BANG! a car hits him in the side causing him to fall in various pain.