"Family" Holiday house Giselle

I am so peeved that Charlotte my cousin got to get the day off school to go  to see my brother when I had to go to boring school. SO UNFAIR! Don't get me wrong I am sad about  seeing my brother in that condiction but serious she gets to see him when unfortunately i was the one who caused it. Then when mum got home from work she kept saying how I needed to stay away from him today because it was my fault, I obviously brought up my side on how Charlotte shouldn't have gone if Nathan needed "time" all she said to that was he needed company and she couldn't of gone because she was at work. I still didn't know why Charlotte got to go. I frowned at my thoughts and lay on my bed my holidays are  now ruined I broke my brother apart, and can't leave my stupid house because of his "condition". I picked up my book and just as I opened the cover my mum burst in with a pile of washing "this will excite you" she said sitting beside me "what now" I said groaning "one of Aunt Harley's friends called Mel is taking you up to Stream Doggy for the holidays". I jumped straight up right so I was standing on my deep blue carpet. "Oh" I gasped "yeah and Belle and Charlotte are going to" mum said a bit to enthusiastically "Belle?" I said with a screwed up face.