Smutt:p

Adam at home jerking off to a picture jade sent him during school hours in the bathroom while class was going on, I see a text pop up out of nowhere ... from Adam "your so hot babe danm you got big tits;)" I reply back with "aww thanks baby you'll see how big they really are in person tonight;)❤️" Adam still jerking off to the picture I sent him , of my boobs ofc , im thinking to myself im kinda scared for tn i mean what if I don't do it right? Or I'm bad at it? All these thoughts are running through my head while I'm still in the bathroom , the bell rings to leave school and I meet my friends at my locker and get my stuff to leave , as im walking out to my bus i get these butterfly's in my stomach because I'm kinda freaking out at the moment ,
.......

I get home and lay in bed just thinking if I bring the condom or if he is gonna supply one, 5 mins after my phone rings the name pops up on my phone "babe❤️❤️❤️" the butterflies come back as i answer "hey babe" says Adam "hey babe sup" i say as i stutter a bit "nm just getting things ready for tn I want it to be special since it's gonna be your first time" I smile as I say "well I can't wait " as I'm thinking to myself that it's gonna be a total disaster... "ill pick you up at 6?" He says as I say " yes okay see you in a bit love youu" he hangs up but right before he hangs up the phone I hear "I love you babe" I hang up and throw my phone on my bed to see what i have to wear , i look in my closet and found some shorts and a crop top to wear the shorts are black which shows my ass and my crop top is purple which shows some boobies, I throw it on , after that I do my makeup extra good because it's Adam duh, .. it hits 6:00 and I get a text from Adam saying he's on his way , I run to the bathroom having the erge to trow up cause of how nervous I am, I sit there for about 5 mins then the door bell rang, it was him just standing there in his pants and coco cola shirt looking sexy asf , i open the door as i blush hey i say as i lean in to give him a kiss he takes my hand and walks me to his car, i get in , we got to his house and he opened the car door for me as I stepped out , he winks , his mom saying " now adam I'll be back by 12 have any problems just call ok" Adam looks at his mom while replying with "yeah yeah whatever" we walk in and walk down stairs to his room I sit on his bed while he has candles lit up and flowers on the bed and the room smelt just like clean laundry thrown all over the room, he sits beside me as he starts taking off my shirt , he grabs my boobs as he smashes his lips against mine, he then leans in and undone my bra from the back, he takes it off as he looks at them " wow they are bigger in person" he says with a smirk, I laugh as he stands up and helps me up with him, "here let me help you" he unzips my shorts and takes them off , now all I'm wearing is my pink thong , he looks at it as he pulls it down gently , he then pushes me on the bed and gets on top , he then pulls out a condom from his drawer which is right beside his bed , he opens the package and slips it on , now Im getting nervous .... it goes in and it feels so good i start moaning as he looks in my brown eyes , he goes in and out about like 15 times id say .. then he takes it out and rips off the condom and jabs my head onto his dick, he starts pushing my head up and down as I start chocking cause it's so big geez , I take my mouth off as he starts to cum everywhere , he lays back down this time me on top so now I'm in control I then take a new condom and put it on, i grabbed his dick and put it back in my vagina , i start bouncing up and down I start moaning again and he starts to moan as well , as I'm bouncing I start to sweat , I then start yelling to stop he hits my gspot , he stops and pulls me on top of his warm sweaty chest , we just lay there as we start to fall asleep , we took a hour nap and as I open my eyes all I can see is the clock saying 11:50 which means his mom is gonna be here any minute I get up and wake Adam up I say "Adam wake up your mom is gonna be here any minute now" he gets up as we both put on our clothes , he then pushes me back on the bed and gets back on top and and starting making out with me .. then suddenly a car pulls up in the drive way .....