How It all Started

Jeff's Pov: it's been two years since me and the slender meet, and this is it, this is the story of how we meet:     It all started when I was in highschool, my mother was always home late. My dad beating me nonstop, and all I could do was just sit there and wait, waiting for someone to save me, but one day I was free, when my family was sleeping late at night, that was my chance to sneak out and run through the woods. I lived near the woods  because my mother thought that it would be good for us. I ran non stop until I saw a abandoned cabin like house, that looked creepy..that's strange.. I thought to myself I went into the house and what I saw was unbelievable, dead bodies in a pile, blood all over the walls. I was terrified, I heard a sound coming from the other room, I went in there and saw what looked like a white figure without a face, that was tall. I screamed and ran out of the cabin but failed, the figure caught my leg, and black tentacles came out of his body. I closed my eyes  and regret running away, I knew that I was about to die, "Help me bring my power back to me human".. It was the figure talking!? "I am slender man, but you can call me slender"..