Wedding Aftermath

Tiana and Naveen were completely and utterly exhausted after their whole adventure in the bayou. It was a very magical experience for the both of them, but they were happy to finally be human again. It was around 9 o'clock at night when the newly wedded couple finally decided it was time for bed. "Achidunza! I think it's about my bed time," he says jokingly. Tiana chuckles, covering her flushed face as she always did. Naveen adored that about her. The way her eyes twinkled and the restless smile that grew just below there.
"I wouldn't be surprised if my spoiled prince still had one," she admitted, teasingly.
"I love it when you laugh," he said, grinning all the while. This made her blush even more. Once the couple were finally in their comfy sleeping clothes, they rolled into bed, staring up at the ceiling for a while, just thinking. "What are you thinking about, my Princesa?"
"Just about the fact that, if you wouldn't have gotten yourself tangled up with the Shadow Man, we probably would'nt have found feelings for each other, or even met for that matter. In some ways, we have him to thank for this." She smiled at Naveen, and he smiled right back at her. Their love for each other was so undeniable, it was almost cliché.
Naveen rolled over to face Tiana and caressed her cheek, staring into her brown auburn eyes that seemed to glow when they were together. "I'm so lucky to have you," Naveen whispered, while kissing her on the forehead. Tiana laid her head on his bare chest, curling up next to him. Naveen pleasured her with kisses, starting at the tip of her nose, going down her stomach, and stopping at her forbidden area. They had never gone this far before and he didn't want to pressure her into something she didn't want to do. He was always caring in that way. He looked up at her for reassurance, and her expression spoke for itself. She wasn't ready for this step in their relationship and that was okay. As long as he had her in his arms, everything would be okay. He stopped just as quickly as he had begun, and turned away from her as if he were embarrassed.
"I'm sorry," she whispered towards him. "I just want our first time to be special, you know?"
"No, I should be the sorry one," he admitted. "I didn't mean to push the boundaries so soon. I hope you know that I fell in love with a girl with a beautiful personality, not just beautiful looks." She turned to him and smiled wider that she ever had in her life. Tiana then snaked her arm around Naveen's neck and ran her hands through his curly brown hair. "I love you, Naveen," she whispered in his ear, to which he replied with the four magical words: "I love you too." Right then and there, they fell asleep in each other's arms, and for once in their lives, they felt at home in someone else's company.