Science Fiction Action Adventure

What if you were raised by the Academy to serve in a neverending war? What if you were a cyber, with superior strength and senses that make you a valuable prize for army generals and a target for organized crime? Girl Cyborg is the story of an eighteen-year-old search and rescue specialist who must go on the run when peace is declared.

Chapter one  was posted on Halloween. After that, each chapter will be written "live," and posted every Friday. Since I'm writing Girl Cyborg as I go along, feel free to comment about the story and characters. Who knows, I might even use your suggestions. This writing experiment follows the same writing and posting routine as my featured, Watty award-winning novel, Feeding Frenzy. Let's hope this new book will be just as much fun for readers. 

Follow me and add this book to your library so you won't miss updates

If you like a chapter, please vote so my story will reach more happy readers. You could also recommend it to a friend. Isn't that how most people pick their next great read? If a friend says I'll like it, I'm in.

Happy reading!

Maaja

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual countries, places and events is purely coincidental.  

That said, my admiration for the civilian and trained rescue workers of the world is real. To put your life at risk to save the life of a stranger demonstrates the rarest and most altruistic form of heroism. This humble entertainment should be interpreted as a tribute to real heroes such as these.