일어나!

"Sun-Hi, wake up! You'll be late for your classes." Min-Jung slugged a pillow across the room to her roommate, startling the other to wake up. 

The girl's eyes slowly opened and her head started to ache as she tried to recognize the room. She turned to her side, but instead of resting on the other side of the bed, she fell to the floor with a thud. She jolted up, Min-Jung looking at her skeptically: "Yah..I know it's Monday, but get a hold of yourself. Can you please shower so I can shower before my class, too?"

Min-Jung flopped on the bed to get comfortable so she could doze off quickly before getting ready for the day. 

Perhaps it was a dream. 

The girl stumbled in the small 2-person bedroom to find the bathroom and quickly locked herself in. She prepared herself before looking in the mirror. 

"This is a creepy dream. I know I have that concert tonight, but I've never had this vivid of dreams. I must just be more nervous that I realized. Get a hold of yourself! Please tell me I didn't break out! That'll come out so clearly in the cameras." The girl approached the sink and rose her head to look at herself. 

What she saw nearly made her faint. It wasn't a pimple nor a zit. It wasn't a blackhead nor busted lip. It was a completely different face. 

She staggered backwards, thudding into the door. She hissed when her hip rammed into the door handle. 

Byul was anxious and now felt nauseated. Why did she look different? Why was she in a place she didn't know? Why was some girl she didn't know calling her a name she didn't recognize?

She jumped out of the room and went to the bed she fell out of earlier, the blankets is disarray. She searched for a cell phone on the desk. A Galaxy SIII. Seriously? So out of date. 

She could hardly wait for the phone to turn on. She felt a moment of relief that there was no lock on the phone. She ran back into the hallway so as to not wake the stranger in the bedroom. 

She dialed her own phone, finding it strange to try to call herself. She just hoped someone would answer and give her some answers. 

--------

Sun-Hi surprisingly felt bright and awake when she woke for her class. Her roommate usually has to hit her so she can make it on time. But for some reason she slept well enough that she woke up before her roommate would have to interfere. 

She wiggled in her spot, feeling extra comfortable. How did the stiff school beds feel so soft? She felt constricted, though. 

She opened her eyes slowly while turning in the bed. She internally freaked when she saw a naked man sleeping next to her. She wriggled backwards, falling off the bed with a soft thud. She scurried to the bathroom, snatching a robe. Before she could even take into account of her unfamiliar surroundings, she needed to gather herself. 

"What the fuck did you even do last night? Didn't I go to the library and studied for the midterm next week? Oh my fuck. Was I drugged? I don't remember going back to my dorm! Oh wait, yes I did. Min-Jung and I crammed some together for the homework due today. Where the hell am I?" She talked to herself. She walked back into the grand bedroom to search for some clues. 

She searched for her cell phone, but was hopeless to find any out-of-date technology in there. 

She was startled when she heard a cell phone ring loudly. She recognized the ringtone as Byul's debut song "In the shower". She rolled her eyes, despising the song. Her eyes bulged as she recognized the number flashing on the screen. That was her cell phone number!

She ran back into the bathroom so as to not wake the stranger in the bedroom. 

"Hello?" The person on the other end of the phone started. 

"...hello?" Sun-Hi replied.

"Who the fuck is this?!" 

"Aw..well good morning to you, too."

"What kind of sick game are you playing, huh?" The girl asked menacingly.

"Hmm...well I was actually just in the middle of solving a good logic puzzle. If you could please leave your name, number, and a message, and I will--"

"Oh shut the crap. Who is this?"

"Omg you called me. Shouldn't you know? Who wakes up this angry just to yell at someone else?"

"Isn't it obvious who I am?"

"No...but you obviously stole my phone. Or we swapped phones?"

"No we fucking swapped bodies!"

There was a moment of complete silence as both girls let the fact seep in.

Sun-Mi took advantage of her surroundings and found the courage to look into the mirror. She was surprised to find that she wasn't Sun-Mi. She was Byul.