Chapter One: One of them

Orga POV

With red puffy eyes she looked up at us helplessly. For the first time I trusted someone fully then was betray by them. "Why.... you know you're not suppose to fight, on top of that you lied to us." I said and I looked directly at her. She was at the end of one table while I was at the other end with everyone sitting or standing surrounding us.

"What does it matter?!" She whispered and she looked down. She never done this to me when she portrayed that pitiful disguise.

"You're not built for this!" I yelled and I could feel my blood boil making her somewhat flinch.

"Cause I'm a girl?! You never cared about that when I was on the battlefield doing what need to be done." She said and looked at me with eyes that could pierce through my soul. For a sudden moment I could see her other self, and for the reason I saw the person I wanted to see.

"That's not the point." I said and I felt a sudden urge of guilt.

"Then what is?" She whispered then she got up making everyone have eyes on her. She stood dignified and elegantly showing another side of her none of us ever saw before. But her 'other' voice came through, "I understand that I acted as a boy and I lied to all of you but... but I."

"But what?!" I violently said and her eyes did not quiver and she stood up straight.

"You know what I may be a girl but you know what? I'm not pitiful like you who makes me want to be something I'm not. You know what I may not have a lot of things you have but one thing I'm not is a coward cause we already have one other them and he's standing right in front of me." Her words we're dripping with venom that could make anyone feel threaten.

"You're on thin ice (L/N)." I said and her (E/C) fluttered and her (S/T) skin complemented her vicious smile.

"I've been on thin ice, you've been on thin probation!" She yelled and everyone was looking back and forth like a child when their parents are fighting.

"That's it! I hereby bid that Cadet (L/N) is banded from all mech suits and is banded from fighting in battles." I yelled and my blood was boiling and her eyes dropped in fear.

What do I just do?

I don't want her to hate us?

"I... I can't believe you!" She screamed and ran out the room to what it looks like her room.

"Wait!" Kudelia yelled and she looked surprised at (L/N) sudden actions.

"(L/N)!" Atra yelled and she looked sad by her expression.

"Atra you can stop calling her that, she already told us her first real name." Mika said and she looked like her heart snapped.

"Sorry, I'm just so use to calling her that.." she trailed and Biscuit pat her back.

"He... I mean she will be back, it's that she loved what she did. It's just hard for her." He said and Atra started frown and the room was silent.

I never knew how much impact he, I mean she had on everyone. It's so unbelievable, and we hurt her.

(Y/N) POV

This is how it started my story and how we raced to the Dark Horizon. If only we know how we risked almost everything and we're trying to force ourselves to the top. But there's something we all didn't see, why did we all race to it?

•~•~•~•~Few Months Before~•~•~•~•~•

(Y/N) POV