Trapped

Everyday I feel like I'm trapped on an island with a bear, fighting to stay alive. Only recently, I realized I was never going to win. I woke up this morning, feeling different. The knots in my stomach were gone and my migraine had vanished. Although these feelings were gone, one thing hadn't left. I still felt like I was trapped on that island, but really I was in my dark bedroom, under the sheets. I started to think, what if I am going to be trapped with this feeling forever? What if I'm like dynamite and once I'm set off, I'll be gone forever? What if I'm just a slave in my own world? Everyone controls me! All I ever hear is," Why can't you be happy?" What they don't understand is, I just can't! I wish I could be happy, but I can't! Suddenly, I begin to feel the same way I did before. It's like I'm tied up, and the ropes are only getting tighter. My mind was being corroded and my problems were like a disease. I began yelling, but then I realized I wasn't really tied up. I feel trapped, but I am not actually trapped. I'm being slaughtered by depression, and thinking about the stress makes me feel like I've been locked in a small room that keeps shrinking. Everyone tries to force me to be someone I'm not, happy. They are the source of my problems. Maybe they're not. Maybe I'm the problem.