L.A.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! I wake up and turn off the alarm. I check the time. 5:00? Why did I set it this ea-OMG. I suddenly remember today we're going to meet Melanie Martinez. The drive was going to take like an hour and a half. First, I would have to pick up Julia. Then, we are going to get snacks. And lastly, drive to L.A. because that's where the concert is. Julia and I decided to wear something similar (the picture above). I put my outfit on, applied a little mascara, and put on Melanie's lipstick: Teddy Bear. I call Julia. "Hi husbando!" She says excitedly "Hey wifeo! I called to tell you that I'm going to pick you up soon. So you better be ready" I say jokingly. She laughs and we talk a little bit more before hanging up. 

*Time skip*

Julia's house isn't that far from mine. I play the song Play date (from the CryBaby album of course). I sang my heart out until I got to Julia's place. I get out my car and go to the front door. I take out my key chain that has 3 keys on it. I take one of the keys and open the door. Yes. I have a key to my Best friends house. "Julia?" I yell. "I'll be done in just a second" she yells back. I make myself comfortable and watch tv in her living room. After a few minutes, she comes out of her room. "You look beautiful" I say going in for a hug "I'm trash but thanks. You look beautiful though". Julia calls herself trash but she really not. She's very beautiful. 

We walk outside to my car. "Where's you parents and siblings?" I ask. "Oh they went shopping...without me" she says while looking through Instagram. Time to put on some music. I played Twenty one Pilots, Melanie Martinez, and Hayley Kiyoko. Then we got some breakfast and snacks. 

We arrived at L.A. Omg omg omg omg we're actually going to meet Mel! My heart was starting to beat fast. I got nervous thinking about actually seeing her. What if I embarrass myself in front of her? You know what, I'm not going to worry about the bad things. The actual concert doesn't start until like another hour or two so I parked the car. Julia and I held hands and talked about life. "I'm going to ask Mel if she listens to MCR and Panic! At the disco. What are you going to ask her?" Julia asks me. "Oh. I didn't really think of what I was going to actually say to her..." I reply back. 

"Maybe we should start walking to the theater since the concert is going to start soon" I say while looking at the time on my phone. Julia nods. We got out the car and start walking to the theater.