Chapter 1

---------°++°--------
Itong istorya na ito ay may halong tagalog at english na linggwahe. Sa gitna ng inyong pagbabasa, may makakasalubong kayo na mali mali ang pagkakasulat. Good luck sa pag-iintindi sa istorya ko. Lmao.
---------- °++°---------

It's friday night and i'm at the bar drinking, like forgetting all my problems. It is one of my so called 'comfort zone' or let's just say a habit of mine if i am frustrated or i'm troubled about something.

I didn't notice the time till i scan my phone that it's getting late and i'm about to leave the bar when the guy that i almost hooked up a while ago approached me.

"Hey, where are you going? Leaving already?" he said with a disbelief face.

"Yes, i'm sorry about that but i have many things to take care of." i said it with a fake apologetic tone in my voice.

"Well i guess i can't do anything about it. How about i give you a ride to where your destination is?" Insisting me to get in to his car.

"Thank you for your offer but i can handle myself and besides i also brought my car with me." Rejecting his offer and that makes him unhappy.

"Are you sure? What if- " i cut him off before he finish his sentence.

"Really i'm okay. You don't need to worry about me." i told him with a reassuring tone. Honestly his kinda cute and a caring guy but sometimes his annoying. He's always asking me so many questions and he's so persistent, that makes me irritate.

"Well... okay then. And i hope will see each other again." Giving me a soft smile before he left.

I wave at him and sigh remembering all the things that just happened a while back. I guess it doesn't matter anymore 'cuz tomorrow i'm gonna leave this fucking country. I'm going back to the Philippines, were my parents first meet. Well, i'm not actually going there to have some vacation and have fun till i get wasted or somethin'. I'd loved to but i can't because our company has a big problem...i think.

Because of my deep thought, i didn't notice that i was already parking my car infront of my house. I grab my things and got out of the car while scanning my bag for keys. I open the door and switch on the lights. I stop for a bit looking my empty spacious house and sigh for how pathetic and lonely i am. I immediately lock the door and straight to my room to lay down, feeling my body how tired and sleepy i am. I open my phone for a bit to look for new messages and missed calls that i've got from my friends. Maybe i'm not that lonely after all... i guess. I close my eyes, ready to sleep and let the tiredness get in my system till it devoured me.

' i should wake up early ' reminding myself that i have a flight to catch up tomorrow and hoping that nothing goes wrong.

-+++--+-+----+
(~_~*)V sigh... done.
Sorry sa mga mali, 'new be' palang po kasi ako.