The fight

Chapter Two

Destiny's POV

"We're leaving in ten minutes!!" My mom yells from the kitchen

I was dreaming about him. It was so surreal, sometimes I draw him, or I think about a potential name for him, I haven't found one for him yet.

"Stop day dreaming! You're boyfriend isn't real!!" My little sister, Silvia yells then walks to the kitchen

"I wish he was..." I sigh while whispering

I got up, and finished my hair, my hair was half up, half down. My makeup was eyeliner on my top lid, some mascara and strawberry lipgloss. I always had my dad's leather braided bracelet. I wore a white t-shirt tucked into my turquoise high low skirt. I also wore my coffee colour shoelace boots. I looked in the mirror one last time, and grabbed my iPhone and brown backpack.

I walked into the kitchen, "What's for breakfast?" I ask my mom.

"Toast." She says, not even looking at me

My mom doesn't even talk to me, unless its absolutely necessary. My dad left us when I was 7, that was 10 years ago. I was the last person he talked to before he left, he gave me his favourite braided leather bracelet with a little music note charm on it. He added the music charm when he gave it to me. My mom thinks it was me who encouraged him to leave.

"Great, my favourite." I say sarcastically

"You're so ungrateful! Why don't you just go move in with your dad and his new family! You'd be much happier there!" She bursts into a fit of rage, which ignited my rage.

"Maybe I will! Since you hate me, you never talk to me! I'm taking care of myself, you don't do anything to help me! I've been on my own since I was 7!" I yell back

Bam! I was slapped. I looked back at her, not a single ounce of regret. There was a glimmer but it quickly disappeared. She has had a cold heart for so many years, I'm surprised she had that little glimmer of regret. We stood there, looking at each other for what seemed forever. Finally, Silvia walked in and pulled us out of our in-mind battle.

"What's going on here?" Silvia asks quietly

"Nothing sweety, just talking to your sister." She smiles, like the happiest person alive.

"Yeah, we were just talking, everything's good." I smile at my little sister.

"Woah! What happened to your face?!" She asks

That when I finally felt the stinging of the slap, I touched my cheek and winced right away, not wanting to touch it again.

"Nothing, just me being clumsy", I laugh, "but damn, this shit hurts." I wince

"It must be those boots, making you trip and stuff." Silvia laughs, as I laugh along with her.

My mom looked away, she was looking for something, probably her keys.

"I'll talk to you after school, okay?" I tell Silvia.

"About what?" She asks, looking scared

"It's a surprise." I smile

I walked out of the kitchen and out of the house and began my 5 block walk to my high school.

"One more month then I'm in my senior year, maybe I'll go to England for senior year." I thought to myself, I look up and see that I'm already at my school.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"I'm planing on transferring." I say to my principle

"But Destiny, you're on of my best students. Where are you going? Are you having trouble at home?" She questions