chasing me

I remember it was a cold night. The smell of cigarettes was in the air . My uncles were drinking and smoking outside. We always have party's during New years , but this was different it was only guys , about my age and older! Had they done this on purpose? The scary thing is that i don't know this house!!! Just  like 10 hours ago i was my house in my room getting ready to go to a party. I remember going to the party and making out with five guys (all my friends). Next thing you know am here with a bunch of guys i don't know !  I'm not like most girls i will actually wait till the party's over the panic. Great plan .............. right ?! I don't think i was the only girl in a pink long sleeve shirt was there too. She look a little drunk and high but hey a lot of 13 years old girls are doing it . I finally asked her name and age. She said it was marbella and that she was 14 .It was such a pretty name she was such a pretty Mexican. She said I was good for a whit girl . She asked me for my name I told her it was Bunny. She said she had never that name before. I told her her my mom named me after her sister  Bunny. Sadly bunny was kidnapped at my age (14) . Marbella stayed quite for a minute .She asked were i was from . I told her Oklahoma. She asked if i knew where i was at. i told her no. she said New York. then i start to realize why she looked familiar she was in the news The Headlines '' lost 7 year old" . It give a lot of information about her. Just like aunt bunny . Marbella told me that i need to get out of there before ............ the CHASER  saw me . Too late she whispered as a man got closer. He looked like he was in his 30s . Black hair, gray eyes, height 6-2 . I couldn't stop looking into his eyes, they were so pretty.

''Marbella who's you friend here?'' the man said so politely .

"Her name is ...is...is....is..is" she stutter.

''Bunny'' i say.  ''My name is Bunny .''

 "Welcome home Bunny!' He toasting to everyone

 'Marbellla shows her to her room and change her ,please.'' He said

. Marbella takes my hand and walks me to the second floor and on the left theirs a room that has my name ''bunny.'' I stop and ask her why is my here. She waits to  see if anyone was coming when she see no one she pulls me into my new room.

''He' follows us, He knows when your vulnerable!!! please change into this quickly as she hands me a pair of short shorts with  leggings and fussy boots and a hot pink shirt. i changed and everything fits !

The chaser walked in and asked " Do you like it here?''  I smiled and said ''YES."  Marbella will show you around the mansion and introductions will be done in the morning. " he smiled.

Oh by the way My name is ''Mason."

That name I thought it sounds so familiar. Where have I heard that name before. The next morning we went around the whole mansion. "it was huge!!"  It had over 60 rooms all with names on them.  At eleven o'clock all the girls got out of their rooms and into the dinning rooms. Mason A.K.A  the chaser was waiting for us in the dinning room.

'' Girls , girls sit down please sit down." mason said gently. The room went quiet . Mason stands up and takes my hand and says "girls this is Bunny Nicole Adams."

They all say " hey" at the same time scary right ?! Well he dismissed all all of us and told us lunch was at 2:00 p.m sharp. Marbella gathers all the girls in to my room . They all started crying. Finally a little girl about the age of 7 came out and said he touches us in our Private parts! He said he wants pretty kids so he gets pretty girls to have pretty kids. We all been her for a long time Course he feeds us, dress us, gives us freedom. We like this house just not HIM .

'Why do y'all call him the chaser?' i ask. That's what the police call him. They call him that because he follows girls see if they have problems if they do he tricks them in to coming here."