Chapter 1 ♥

"I've fallen for you, now you have to fall for me. It's time to move onto the next stage, climb the ladder."

i couldn't believe im falling for my Best Friend Make things worst My Best Friend was Roc Royal from Mindless Behavior Yes! DOUBLE R ... We always been friends ever since 4th grade ; He was the one i spent my whole day with when my mother use to go over his house to hang with his mother But we in 11th grade now and i was the girl who was SO close to him but now He got a girlfriend and let just say Me and His girlfriend don't have a GOOD relationship we actually hate each other and can't stand being around each other but since Roc Royal is my best friend and she Roc Royal girlfriend we had to be around each other He always put me first though out all the girls in his life but now he got this "wanna be" Popular girlfriend who is out to ruin me and Roc Royal relationship but she not who she think she is! Roc Royal pick  the wrong girl to his girlfriend because she don't even like him. She acting ; doing something she good at other than being a slut !

                             VOTE FOR THIS STORY PLEASE ! THANKS FOR READING.... BOOK 2 IS UP NOW SO AFTER YOU FINISH READING THIS GO READ THE NEXT BOOK