Chapter 7 ♥

I woke up and got dress it was time for school . Today wasn't like it use to be People found out me and Roc had sex at his party i don't know how they know i haven't seen Roc ever since last night. His Ex-girlfriend was in ALL my classes so i couldn't ignore her ass ! I went thru all my classes just writing poems and doing my work FINALLY it was time for lunch i sat down at the end of the table away from these ratchet hoes his ex-girlfriend hang around and some min. later my circle came and sat down next to me and start asking me questions about what happen last night but i didn't tell them nothing but i whisper to them that we did had sex tho and that was the only thing we need to know. My Best friend ever since 2nd grade was piss at me for losing my virginity at 15 but i was about to be 16 in a couple of months so yeah. 

 After we ate our food one of her ratchet friends start throwing stuff so i got up and told them " Yall some immature ass little girls yall need to grow up one nigga mad because ROC broke up with her and got her ass beat trust and believe i WILL beat that ass AGAIN so if any one of yall ratchets niggas wanna see me stand up and lets go " after i got finish saying that they was quiet so i got my stuff and left out the room and went upstairs with my circle we laugh and talk going up the steps and than Roc was opening the door when we was opening the door. 

When he saw me only thing he did was look at me he didn't smile nor say anything to me than he went downstairs i look back at him as he walk down the steps and went thru the door and my best friend was like why he didn't say nothing back and i told them i dont know i haven't saw him all day until now i dont know how he act at his party he acting like everything just fine but i find out when i go over his house " WHOAAA " my best friend said i told him them nothing going to happen  So i went thru all my classes just trying to figure out what was going i couldn't wait until i got home to ask him so i text him during english

Sender: Me

Roc is everything okay with us ?

Time: 2:30 

Sender: Roc

you shouldn't fall in love with me

Time: 2: 35 

When i read that text message i broke down and start crying in class the teacher told me go outside and my best friend came outside the hallway and saw me sitting on the ground crying She came over there and was like what wrong i showed her the text messages and she told me everything will be okay than she said we be right back and than she went back in her class and Guess who was in her class....ROC ROYAL!

She went over there to Roc Royal and slap the back of his head and told him he was stupid and told him to go outside in the hallway and Roc ask to go to the bathroom and he went out the  room into the hallway and saw me crying and came up to me ! What wrong YN he ask me as if he didn't know what he said i told him that he said i shouldn't fall in love with him he was like i didn't mean it as you should stop liking me i mean you shouldn't fall in love with me so fast because im a famous ; you still can it just we got to take this relationship slow i told him okay ... and than he kiss me and it was 2:50 and i got myself together and he walk me back in the class and than went back to his classroom and than it was finally time to go home so he waited for me after school and than we walk to his house i said hello to his mother and went upstairs to his room . I was the only girl his mother could trust to go upstairs to his room because his mother knew for a LONG time we went upstairs and sat on his bed and did our biology homework together than he told me during the summer he was going to go on tour with Mindless Behavior and New Boyz ! i told him that i was going to go support him and take my Best Friends who love New Boyz he said okay than his mother call us downstairs to eat and than she left the house and we start throwing food at each other across the room sometimes i think me and roc relationship was a best friend type and some other time i thought it was a REAL relationship but either way it was good relationship Princeton came in the house and ask us was we a couple we look at each other.....