DEEPER DEEPER

WARNING: CONTAINS [R] RATED SCENES

--

"Promise me, If I don't like this school, you'll allow me to go back to my old one" Mei told her uncle. They were parked in front of her new school. Most of the students were already in their first lessons but Mei could still see others running as they are already 10 minutes late. "We already discussed this Mei. I promise. As long as you try your best too. Okay? "He said to Mei and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Mei smiled and stepped out of her uncle's car then made her way to the entrance of her new school.

Mei's mom left her and her dad for another man, when she was 6 years old. Mei did not understand what was happening at that time, but as she grew up, so did the feeling of hatred towards her mother. She still felt lucky though, because she had the best dad she could ever have. He gave her love and laughs every day. But it all stopped so suddenly. On the day of her 17th birthday, her dad had to work extra late because they needed the money. Mei personally didn't want a birthday celebration because she was aware of the financial problems they were having, but her dad insisted. So they planned out a little get together with close friends at their house. It wasn't a particularly good day for a celebration because rain was pouring down heavily. It was already 11pm and all their friends already arrived almost 2 hours ago. Her dad was supposed to get there half an hour ago. She just assumed that it was traffic caused by the rain. But she started to get very worried so she borrowed her Uncle Mike's phone to call her dad.

It rang but no answer. "Why won't he pick up!?" she asked herself, frustrated.

She was on her 14th try calling her dad when the doorbell rang.

Mike opened the door and there stood two policemen informing them that her dad was in a car accident leaving Mei with no one to care for her or to care for.

It's only been a month since her dad past away. But the real world taught her that life must go on. So she's now living with her Uncle Mike. They are not biologically related, she calls him uncle because he's her dad's best friend. Mike and her dad met at work. Mike was one of the younger employees and her dad was one of the older ones. Mike was only 19 while her dad was 35. Even with the great amount of age gap they managed to develop a great friendship to a point where they treated each other like brothers.

Mike was brought up well by his parents with great respect for not just the elderly, but regardless of their age, gender and race. Mike's parents are rich and as his way of rejecting their offer to him to be the next owner of one of their bigger companies, he left home and became independent at the age of 18. He occasionally received money from his parents he always thanked them but he never touched any of it. But kept it in a savings account. And every Christmas he would buy his parents Christmas present with the money he received from them.

Mei's POV

"Umm, hello? I'm Mei and today's my first day"

"Welcome to Clifton High!" The receptionist said enthusiastically. I smiled at her and asked for my timetable.

"Okay, here is a map of the school." she said as she handed me the map and my timetable.

"Wait. Let me label all the rooms you'll be having your classes in" she said as I handed the map and timetable back at her. After a few seconds she was done.

"So you have Math first. Okay all you gotta do is go up the stairs, turn left and you should find B10."

I said thank you to her and headed for the stairs.

I knocked at the glass door of B10 and all of the students' heads turned to look my way. Almost all at the same time, which I found quite funny. My teacher opened the door for me. "Mei Collins?" she asked. She was quite old maybe at her mid 50s.