Fuck.

Justin POV

Woah, he's cute. Why cant i look like that all of the time
      "Fuck, you're in a fucking relationship Justin. " i whispered to myself. "but thats okay right? i mean its not but it will be okay"
      I just kinda want him, but he is so much better looking and way better in general than me. Maybe if i get out of this relationship then i wont feel bad, but i will feel even worse if i leave her. I mean should i think about her or myself?
"Damon...? Can you come over?" I asked through the phone.
"Uh.. yeah sure. Whats up?" He replied sounding very worried.
"Nothing i just need your help with something really quickly.. well i don't know how quick it will be"
"Okay, but i kinda don't have a ride over there. My parents aren't home and if they were they wouldn't take me anywhere anyways"
"Yeah, i know and its really annoying but im going to come get you. We are gonna go to Dairy Queen and then come to my house"
"Okay, im already dressed and everything so just come over"
"Okay see you in a bit" and with that i hung up the phone.
I got dressed and put my shoes on, which took me longer than usual because i couldn't find anything to wear. I went to the bathroom to fix my hair and brush my teeth, then i looked in the mirror. I wasn't feeling myself today.
"you can't pass Justin, you never will when will you realize that?" said the voices in my head. "faggot, tranny" those two words are the ones that hurt the most, and the ones that were on replay in my head.
"Why couldn't i be a cisgender male" i whispered to myself. "Why couldn't i be born in the right body."
"because that would be too easy..." i looked back and saw Damon standing right there.
"Damon..? Why are you here?" I asked very confused.
"Don't worry about that. I just wanna tell you that I know why you called me. As your friend for 6 years i can tell whats wrong. I know guys have lost your spark, I know you wanna get to know Raegan. Trust me. Whenever we hangout you talk about him... a lot." Damon said sitting down next to me.
"Im such a fuck up" i tried to say but it was very quiet. I stand up and get my phone, go to instagram, and i do something i have wanted to do for a while.
       "Go to Raegans Instagram and tell him @ justindrewblake wants to be friends. Hes really cute🙈🙊"
A/N: Sorry this was so short. I kept getting stuck, so this is probably really bad.

You guys should give me feedback and tell me if you like it or not.