Chapter 1: First day

The school is like a regular high school but with a hardcore workout and fight class.
--------------------------------------------------
~Raiden's POV.~

Raiden: "Crap..CRap...CRAP !!! IM GOING TO BE LATE TO MATH CLASS ON MY FIRST DAY IM SUCH AN IDIOT"!!!

I quickly open the door to the math room. "Im sorry im la-" I step on my shoelace and i fall face first onto the white tile floor.

BAMM!!

Raiden:"I....uh....um...im sorry im late ...ehehehe... Crap im so dead". I stand and grab my bag and rub the back of my neck and blush while looking down. I look up to see a beautiful red head teacher walking towards me. "Oh shit...".

Miss. Rangiku:" Mr. Wilson is this how you act everday when you arrive to class ? Hmmm" ?

Raiden: "No...im...uh...im sorry i overslept and i didnt mean to be late". I look up at Miss. Rangiku and blush from her beauty. Her long beautiful hair, her nice bust, her long sexy legs, her strong but beautiful face and her angelic voice.

Miss Rangiku:" Mr. Wilson ? ....Mr. Wilson !? Where is your head at" ?

Raiden:" I...uh....im sorry". I wish my head was in between those beautiful ju-... NO ?! WHAT AM I THINKING ..THOSE THOUGHTS WILL GET ME KILLED HERE !?

Miss. Rangiku: Just have a seat wherever and we will continue class.

~Timeskip to lunch time ~

Third person POV.

Raiden sits down at a table and lays down his head on the table. " Ugh....day one and ive already made a fool of myself.

A beautiful blonde girl sits down infront of Raiden. "Hi ... Im Halibel....i heard about you checking out Miss. Rangiku".

Raiden quickly lifts his head while blushing " I....I wasnt checking her out" !! Raiden blushes even more from looking at Halibel and accidently starts to stare at her.

"Unbelievable your just another pervert". She gets up to leave.

Raiden quckly grabs her wrist. "Wait.... Im sorry i didnt mean to stare its just your so beautiful. ...and yes im a pervert... But that dosent mean i look up skirts and stuff like that". Lets go of her wrist while blushing hard.

Halibel blushes hard. "Y-you think im beautiful" ?

Raiden nods. " Y-yeah ...your very beautiful". Raiden sits down with his hands over his face while hiding his blushing red face.