Chapter 2: Problems

Hey im sorry for not updating lately but i will change that and try to at least update this three times a week. I must warn you that it is very hard for me to write i always had trouble writing in english class so i will do my best.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Intercom: "Will all students please report to the gym for new students fight exam".

Raiden: "WHAT!?!? IM GONNA DIE!?! I start heading towards the gym to face my death.

~timeskip~
Raidens P.O.V

Miss.Shiba: "Raiden Wilson your up"!

Raiden: "What ?! How!? My last name starts with a W !???!?! DON'T YOU KNOW THATS AT THE END OF THD ALPHAB-"! Raiden gets cut off by Rukia kicking him in the face.

Rukia: "Watch who your speaking to brat"!

Raiden: " Grrrr! Why don't you watch who your talking to little girl"!

Rukia: " Oh ill show you who the little girl is" Rukia roundhouse kicks Raiden in the face.

Rukia: "Oh, and by the way im the one your fighting"!

Raiden: "Oh this day just gets better and better". I say while getting up and wiping the blood of my face. " Come and fight me then". I say while getting into a muay thai stance.

Rukia: "Oh ill come alright" Rukia says while running at me getting ready to superman punch me, but i side step and kick her in the gut with my right leg.

(He is right handed. Not that any one cares just so you know hes not fighting southpaw).

Everyone in the gym gasps at what they just saw. Newbie Raiden Wilson just took out Lieutenant Rukia Kuchiki.

What will happen next time on Bleach Raiden remain victorious or will he regret his decision find out next time.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys i hope you enjoyed it i will definitely continue you this very like either tomorrow or in 20 minutes. Either way thank you guys for your support and ill see you next time.