Chapter 5 - The Mess

Kyouya’s eyes widened and his face flushed. Haruhi let go; she chuckled back.

                “Now your face is red,” she said.

                Kyouya covered his face, hoping to hide the fact that, for once, someone had made him blush.

                “Don’t tell anyone. Tamaki would freak,” he said.

                “I know,” Haruhi replied.

                Kyouya removed his hand and held Haruhi’s face, looking inter her eyes passionately. She pulled him closer by his collar.

                Who knew he could be so passionate and sweet? Haruhi thought.

                I wonder what she would do if I did this… Kyouya thought. He moved closer to her and whispered “I love you” in her ear. She shuddered. Kyouya raised his eyebrow and smirked.

                As if on cue, Tamaki burst through the doors. “Haruhi? Kyouya? I—“He stopped when he spotted them embracing each other. He froze. The twins walked in as well.

                “What’s going on?” They stopped and stared at the new couple and Tamaki’s shocked expression. They looked at each other and laughed.

                “This ought to be interesting,” they said in unison.

                Tamaki walked out of the room calmly, the twins behind him and the couple following.  “So much for not letting him know,” Haruhi said as she and Kyouya watched Tamaki drag his feet to the corner of the room.

                He sat down in the corner and skulked.