Red & Blue With Two

I'd love for you all to check out my newest book Red & Blue With Two if you like what you see! Below is the cover, summary, and an excerpt!

Summary:

Andy Halstead did her best to buoy her husband's brilliant family man facade, sacrificing her safety and sometimes happiness to keep the good in him alive. She had succeeded until her son witnessed Jim's abusive nature firsthand. Faced with the truth, Andy finds herself fleeing, resolute to salvage her children from Jim's turbulent violence.

Excerpt:

Jim was a brilliant family man; affectionate, encouraging, intelligent, kind, a model dad - Father of the Year material. Jimmy jr. lionised the guy, but he had no reason not to. Sally was too young, had less time to admire him, I supposed. Somehow, I was aware she liked daddy dearest a bit less than her brother. Regardless, they adored him ... and I did too.

"Why did you stay?" El shot up again whilst wringing her fingers.

I wanted to profess my children, employment, finances, travel, anything else but "Love is blind." Of course, all of those excuses were serious considerations, but after shit hit the fan, I still loved Jim Halstead.

🍉🍍🍊

This is a chicklit for ProjectWomanUp, to whom I dedicating this chapter.