Chapter 2: Sixteen

"W-what?!?" I looked at him. I've had a crush on Tyler since I was 17 but I'm not gonna have sex with him. I think this is all going to fast and honestly, I really want to just go home. "I know you like me Taliah, you know that you're into me way more than you are into Travis! Quit the bull shit. Just let your feelings flow." I just stared at him and he smirked. I wanted to but something was telling me that it simply wasn't a good idea. I'm gonna stay with that theory. "I-I just need to g-go I'm so s-su-sorry Tyler" his smirk slowly turned into a frown. I didn't want to hurt his feelings I just think it was way to quick for me. I walked out of the room and started running down the narrow hallway. shortly after I could hear him behind me, I tried to keep my pace us and successfully got up the stairs and into the lobby. "Hey what the hell were you doing down there?" a high jasper said coming out from the back. "I was umm I w-" "she was with me, no worries bro. " Jasper shrugged walked away and tyler looked at me. "Ya, know running away isn't the best resolution to things, who are you forest gump?" he laughed and I flashed him the most vile look I could, still his smile remained. "you're a dumbass if you think I was serious" he chuckled. "what do you mean?" He shot me a look. "u'know that "make love to me" shit?I do it to see how gullible girls are that walk into the shop. you're not tho, just scary as hell." I rolled my eyes and watched him walk away from me in a humorous manner. I grabbed my phone to see that Taco had blown up my phone completely. I went to the back to see him sitting there. I sat next to him laying my head in his chest. "Hey Bae" His raspy voice made me jump a little. "Tired or high?" I asked him "*cough* he's *coughcough* high *cough*" guess everybody was high here, well except me. I laid on Travis' chest for an hour long eventually falling asleep.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

I have no idea how long I was sleep but when I woke up I was in my bed and Travis was next to me. I yawned and he jumped, calming down after realizing it was me. "oh ! looks who's up now" he laughed "shutup. I didn't even mean to fall asleep. Why are you here? " I told him. "What was I supposed to do leave you slumped at the shop? anyway can I stay over tonight I feel like crashing, into a bed." he has to be goofy with everything. "fine. No funny business, kay" he frowned. "no promises" Nigga stay playing. I laughed at him and headed across the hall to Alicia's room. "Wifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!" I made my entrance, now noticing she was on ther phone. she took it off her ear and covered the microphone. "what Lia?" she was annoyed. ha. "Can Travis stay over?" she gave me a disgusted look "ok hoe." she said now hanging up the phone. "so imma hoe now ?" I said jumping on top of her. "yep......hoe" she smirked. I glanced at the tv and saw some type of video playing. "What the hell are you watching ?" I asked her "look at the damn screen dumbass ! it clearly says MTV, lets now look at the top left of the screen where #Best100of2013, now what do you think it is?" She questioned me in a matter-of-a fact tone. I just shrugged giving her a 'whatever' face expression as she laughed. the rest of the night we watched music videos, movies, ate popcorn, suffocated each other with pillows, the list goes on and on. but now, we were just laying down watching a rerun of GuyCode. "Taliah tell me why I feel like were sixteen again?" I laughed a little. mostly because I couldn't argue with that. The last time we hung out like this was 7 nights after my sweet sixteen. I gave her an assuring smile "Maybe because it's been that long" this time a small laugh escaped her lips. "Maybe, it really has..." Before I knew it, I was sleep, again. but at least I was comfy.

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

I woke up with half of Alicia's toe rings in my mouth. I slipped out of bed trying not to wake her up. I walked down the hallway and entered my room to find Trav still lodged in my bed. "good morning fag !" someone's peppy today. I laughed at him and started to pull out my clothes. i felt someone behind me and a soft breath behind my ear. "I said, good morning ... fag" I smiled as his hands wrapped around my waist. "I know, and didn't respond." I let my last word linger. he backed up a little and smirked. "i can't even be mad at cha." I just laughed and continued taking out my clothes for the day. " he plopped on the bed "so what shit you wearin'?" I showed him outfit. "Black Trouser shorts, pink tank, black hoodie, black vans, and a bandana. all from the shop'." he laughed at my consistency of wearing pretty much the same thing. "Where'd you get that tank, we don't sell that, never made it. but it's fucking hot!" I smiled, now walking towards my bathroom. "I made it, hold my clothes" I threw my stuff at him closing the door right behind me, then locking it. Showaa time!

🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿

After shooing Travis out my room and throwing my hair up in a bun, I started to get dressed. I slid on my vans and put in my gold donut earrings, then started to walk out my room. Almost, immediately an aroma of breakfast food filled my senses. I rushed to the kitchen expecting to see Ali slaving, but instead there stood a shirtless Trav. "good morning" I said walking to the already made plate on the counter. he turned around and waved. he focused back on the stove for a second but then turned back around "Hey, that's my plate nigga !" I laughed and continued to chew on my scrambled eggs. "An even more reason why I'm eating it, duh!" He just laughed and finished up the food he was cooking and came and sat down next to me at the bar counter. "I told Ty, he could come over today. he wanted to come see somebody," he smirked. "not me nigga" I tried to make it seem like I was really amused while he laughed. thank god it worked. Today is going to be .... very, very, interesting.

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

This is late, sorry.

1+ votes

3+reads

For the next chapter of "Landlord"