chapter 1

In the realm of vampires, highbred and werewolf. vampires were more superior than any one.
There lived a princess by the name of Marylin who has a best friend by the name of Neika from the vampire clan. They were best of friends they were like two peas in a pod, nothing could separate them.

Marylin's P.O.V.

On my 145th birthday, Neika was supposed to take me to the human realm for the first time but, when Neika show up she was in a bad shape and has blood running all over her face with a child. She was crying begging me to take her child and go to the human realm and raised her child for her, I was so confused not knowing what was going on. She told me when she is ready, to tell me what was going. she would find me and I should tell Nieky when she is old enough to understand. I replied by nodding my head. I did not heistate; I just took Neiky and went to the human realm hope that everything was ok. 2 weeks has passed in the human realm, and I haven't heard from Nieka, that's when the doorbell rings I went to answer I was surprised to see Tony (my husband) with Neika I started to shed tears, I could not believe my eyes.

Neika: we have no time I should tell you everything right now. (walking through the door)

Marylin: sure, let's get started

Tony walk through the door and give me a kiss

Tony: I miss you so much hun.

Marylin: me too hun, have a seat here and let's begin

Neika: Neiky's dad is a werewolf from this realm who was involve in some form of cult which kills witches and he did not know I was part witch, he finds out after Neiky was born I know you must be wondering why they are after baby Neiky, the reason begin is because baby Neiky is a highbred with witch blood in her DNA and she is the 7th bloodline of the Gordon family, she is about to be hunted down and killed, your dad tried his best to hid few vampires that were mixed with witch in our realm because they were hunted and kill by werewolf because they think we will grow strong and over throw your dad because of what happened three thousand years ago. I need your help to protect my baby can you help me.

Marylin: sure, I will help but first what happened three thousand years ago.

Neika: three thousand years ago, people like me and Neiky could fight side by side with werewolf, highbreds and vampires until there was a tension between werewolf's and witches because witches were more respected than werewolves, so your grand uncle Jaco the pack leader told king James that Anna Gordon was going destroyed everyone in our realm. But king James was easily influenced by anyone, sooner and later he was corrupted by Jaco. king James send out his troops to kill all Gordon witches and other witches. Before Anna Gordon died she told your grandfather to hid the remainder of the Gordon family and other surviving witches. Before she was burned at the stake made a curse that the 7th bloodline of her family will continue her work, and she will raise again. this gave other witches hope so they start to mate with vampire so their child can live longer and to carry out their parents revenged. I can't tell you anything else I have to go but on her 117th birthday do not let her out of your site cause that's when her powers going to be at full potential and Anna Gordon will rise again to teach her the ways. let Tony stay with you so you can raise her together and her father is Tony's ex best friend Jeramiah. Please don't tell her who her real parents is, and keep her away from her dad he is going to kill her because she is the 7th bloodline of the Gordon family.

Neika left the house leaving me with many questions to ask

1 year later

Marylin: Tony lets go the baby is on the way and don't for get baby Neiky's water.

We left the house and finally reach the hospital, where I was taken in to the delivery room to have my baby. After pushing out my baby it was a relief.