Brother or Not?

There is a young man in his late twenties. He is a tall, broad shouldered, muscular, and tanned man. He has aqua blue floor length hair. He is about six feet and two inches tall. He is a really strong man; he can lift four hundred and fourty-four pounds at one time. He has caramel colored skin because he is Egypyian.

He is walking down a small country road in West Virginia, and while walking down that small country road; he runs into a beautiful woman. The woman has caramel colored skin, wavy, floor length, aqua blue hair. She has on a white ball gown, with sparkles, lace, glitter, diamonds, rubies, and emeralds. It also drags on the ground behind her.

The reason they ran into each other is because she is running down the road, while looking behind her. When they ran into each other, they both fell to the ground; therefore her dress got all muddy. Then as they got up the guy started to speak.

He says in a deep, gravely, and demanding voice. "Woman what is your name?" "My name is Cleopatra, but my friends call me Cleo; what is your name?" She says in a small, soft, and scared voice. He then gasps then says "I had a sister named Cleopatra, but she died." Then Cleopatra says "I am sorry for your loss, but what is your name?" "My name is Tutankhamun, but my friends call me Tut" says Tutankhamun.

"Ok, so why was you running down Tyne road?" says Tut in that deep, gravely, and demanding voice. "The reason I was running down the road is because I was being chased by someone," says Cleo. "Who was chasing you?" Inquired Tut. "I don't know his name, but he is tall, caramel colored skin, broad shouldered, muscular, straight, jet black, shoulder length hair." Then Tut said "I will find him, and hurt him for scaring you." "Thank you," says Cleo.

Then tut walks her back to her house. She lives in this beautiful, white house, made out of bricks, and it has a golden roof. Then the said "Thank you for walking me home." Then out of nowhere the same person who was chasing Cleo, had jumped out of the bushes...