Chapter 6: Working

Elsa's Pov:

I wake up and it's Saturday I groaned my sister is my partner for music. I got up and got dressed and went to Anna's room her room was nice but anyways we got to work.

We decided to do a song that has to do with Jack so me and Anna chose a song. It's called " Big Girls Don't Cry " By Fergie we started memorizing the song.

When we memorized the song we started singing and singing the whole day it was exhausting. We got it right and we smiled and clapped in cheer.

When that was over I went to my room and laid in bed but than my phone started buzzing. I looked at it jack was texting me and he's coming over oh crap!!

I grab my shoes on and I ran outside and waited I saw his car and I got in. He looked at me strange I look at him weird he shrugs and starts driving.

J: So Snowflake how was your day so far?
E: ughh rough sang all day mostly
J: really!?! Me and hiccup got our song done
E: when?!?
J: in class * Smirks *
E: * Rolls Eyes * Soo where are we going?
J: it's a special place it's secret
E: Okay....

We both went silent I looked out the window and stayed quiet I closed my eyes hoping this day was over. I ended up falling asleep because I got woken up by jack.

  He covered my eyes and than he uncovered my eyes and what I saw was amazing and beautiful. I was shocked this is the most beautiful place I ever seen.

J: so im guessing you like it?
E: *Nods *
J: that's good how about we take a walk?
E: Sure * Smiles *
J: So tell me about yourself * Smiles *

When he said that I froze but I told him everything like everything surprisingly he listened. He was shocked and sad he told me he was sorry.

After our little visit we drove to Burger King and got some food an he dropped me off at home. I waved goodbye and he left I smiled a little and went inside.