Introductions

A/N;

lets see what the damage is shall we

───※ ·❆· ※───

───※ ·❆· ※───third person

───※ ·❆· ※───
third person

Woo hoo! First day of almost being an adult but not quite yet!

The alarm on Dan's phone raddled his brain a little harder than it normally does, seems like we're already off to a great start and its not even 7 AM yet.

He stirred himself awake enough to finally get up and moving. Once his feet hit the wood floors he lazily shuffled to his dresser, staring at himself for a good bit before beginning his morning routine. Danny fumbled with his collection of black shirts before finally picking a plain black banana republic tee, followed by his signature leather jacket which he had let rest on his entirely too messy floor. He finished the fit with a pair of lose blue jeans, a comfy combo if he had anything to say about it. He scanned his room for a hair tie, there was definitely no time to tame his curls.

He just had a wash day, so he really wasn't all for getting his hair wet.

After some well pursued self care he started down stairs, his stomach begged for food and he of course had to listen.

Danny made himself a bowl of cereal and munched down, chatting polite with Avi while he finished his food.

"Good luck at school today Dan! Your mom packed a great lunch, P.S. It's PB&J" Avi had endearingly whispered the last part, earning a fond smile from Dan. He was almost 18 now, and his mom still made him lunch.. What sweethearts. He grabbed his lunch and said a quick goodbye to his family before leaving the house, he carried out his brown satchel, tying his hair into a messy high ponytail.

He arrived to the bus stop, scanning his surroundings to make sure he was in the right place. Slowly though, people began to trickle in. He kept to himself, nervously playing with his satchel strap.

"Woahhh you're tall!"

Dan turned his head to the source of the voice, it turned out to be a short, kinda chunky male dressed in a pair of jeans and a pink Kirby shirt. He had medium length hair that was tightly secured back into a slick pony tail. His nails were painted black and he obviously look very out of place from everyone else.

But Danny looked pretty out of place too so he couldn't judge.

"Pft, nice to meet you too" Dan chuckled, fully turning his attention to the potential friend with a polite smile.

"Hah, sorry, I'm Arin"

Hm, what a nice name.

"I'm Daniel, but you can call me Danny." Arin extended his hand happily, letting Danny shake it, A grin on his lips.

Just as the two finished up their introductions the bus showed up. They both let go of each-others hands and stepped onto the bus. Dan decided to play it safe a sit in the front. There's no telling what scary shit could happen in the back.

The bus ride was uneventful to say the least, Dan tried to ignore the antics of the other students around him. Some teens opted for listening to music while the freshman screamed and yelled about God knows what. He swore he wasn't that bad as a freshman.

───※ ·❆· ※───

Once the whole figuring out his locker thing was over and situated Dan silently made his way to his first class, arriving just a few minutes after the bell. "Oh! How nice of you to join us today Mr. Avidan... Please take your seat." The teacher said from her desk, lazily gesturing to an empty seat in the back.

He smiled tightly before maneuvering to the back, trying to avoid the stares from the other students. Danny spotted a familiar boy seated in the corner, the blonde strip in his hair was a good indicator of who it was.

'Oh sick! Arin was in this class' he thought, taking his seat next to Arin, excited that he knew at least someone in this class.

"Hey" Danny said, trying not to seem too pushy but definitely tried to come off as friendly.

"Oh shit! It's Dan right?" Arin turned his attention from his work, he looked like he was in the middle of completing some worksheet, probably homework from this class if he was being honest.

"Well, I know my name's not Arin." Dan said, trying to make a joke and boy was sure working. Arin laughed a little at it and Dan considered that a success, "I seen you move in a few weeks ago, it'll be cool to have more dudes my age around! where did you used to live-" Arin started, but was interrupted by the teacher shushing the whole class from her desk. He exhaled, annoyed that he didn't get to finish their conversation.

"Ahh, talk later?" Arin whispered with hope in his eyes. He seemed really excited to have a new friend and honestly so was danny. "Hell yeah man" Danny answered back calmly, watching the pretty boys eyes light up.

  Dan really hoped he didn't fuck this up.

───※ ·❆· ※───

A/N:

theres the first chapter boys ! i'm finally rewriting this whole story and im gonna try to finish this one this time