Getting Over Someone

Hello, we're back. This advice is based on getting over someone. Hope it helps.
-e&x

-------------------------

This is something that's really hard to do and I definitely understand that but that doesn't mean it's impossible. I feel like when a relationship ends there are a lot of things left unsaid and if you can't exactly say these things to the person you're trying to get over then I recommend telling your friends or family how you're feeling. If you're not exactly a sharing person then you can also make a  "never to be sent letters" that will help you get things off your chest.  Memories I think are some of the worst things about break ups because even if a relationship ended badly you still have all of the memories of the good times you guys had together and that's not a bad thing. It's normal for someone to look back on things but you shouldn't dwell on the past and wish to go back to it because while you're doing that you could be creating new memories with your friends or even beginning a new romance. Overall I just think time will heal y'know?

Getting over someone doesn't happen in a day and it will maybe take you a while but hurt doesn't last forever and you'll soon look back on this person as a distant memory who isn't a part of who you are now.

-X

Getting over someone? Yeah right you can ask X how I haven't gotten over my crush and yeah it sucks. It's been a year and I have him in a class which also sucks because I want to move on. I really do, but it's not possible because I know he is still there you know. A part of me still likes him which I hate to admit, but it's true. I've been trying to get dick everyday to get him out of my mind. Lmaoooo sike y'all thought! I do find other boys cute or hot, but not as much as him. I've been trying to get over my crush and I know one day I will. If I can do it then you all can too. #determined lmao.

If you're trying to get over someone like a bf/gf or crush. My advice to you is to
-ignore them (I know it's going to be hard but try)
-don't talk about them (avoiding talking about them means avoiding thinking about them)
-don't care about what they do (if you have them for a class like me,, act like your normal self and don't give a fuck)
I hope this helped lovelies🌸

-E

------------------------

ps. if you can't already tell X is really good at this shit lmaoo.  -E

Thank you for reading.
Comment below or to the side what to write about next? We don't have ideas that's why we don't update a lot. Thank you. -e&x