12

The extended weekend was the one thing Seungkwan has been waiting for all week. Finally, he was free from the stress school caused him for a day and had the chance to skip out on his school activities, which have been canceled so the students could visit their families, go on a trip for a few days or stay at school, in their dorms while spending their time with their fellow classmates.

Similar to many other students, Seungkwan stayed at school, not having the time to go back to his hometown to visit his family. It wasn't like anybody would be home. Both of his sisters were university students, studying in South Korea's capital meanwhile, his parents were the owners of a popular restaurant chain all over East Asia, leading them to travel frequently from country to country. Due to his parents being absent from home most of the time, they sent their son off a boarding school, where he was watched carefully by the teachers.

Seungkwan's eyes fell on his roommate, who was laying on his bed with his nose buried in a book. The strands of his now slightly long hair fell in front of his eyes, making Hansol blow the strands away, still concentrated on the book. A small smile fell upon Seungkwan's lips. He was enjoying the sight of Hansol being peaceful for once, without him blaming all the bad things happening in his life on Seungkwan.

A few days ago, Hansol told him how he had been caught by Yoon Jeonghan running in the hallways, and how the school president gave him detention for questioning his position. He still thought that Jeonghan used his position as a school president to make other people's life hell. Of course, Seungkwan thought the same, but he felt like if he would agree, Jeonghan would somehow find out and make him clean the toilets too, a task which he most definitely would not want to do.

Seungkwan cleared his throat, desperate for attention from the other. Just as he thought, Hansol ignored him and continued to read his book instead. "Hansol~" he cooed, dragging his name out in a high pitched voice.

The male finally averted his attention from the book to Seungkwan, raising his eyebrows. "Do you want to sit around all day and read a book? Let's do something fun." Seungkwan pleaded. He wanted to spend some time with his friend. Ever since their free day had been announced, Seungkwan thought he would be able to hang out with him and do silly things, but Hansol didn't seem to like to do any of that.

"I'm not going shopping with you," Hansol replied, turning back to reading his book.

Seungkwan rolled his eyes, mentally crossing that idea off. If it was not shopping, then it would be going into the city to eat some good food and the arcade. When the two would return, they would watch some good comedy. Seungkwan hadn't told Hansol about his ideas for today, but he thought it was obvious that the duo would spend their time together.

"How about we go to the arcade and then eat-"

"Shut up, Boo. I want to read today, so that's what I'm going to do." the younger shushed him, continuing to read on. Seungkwan got annoyed with the male he was rooming with. All he wanted was to spend some time together, yet he was getting rejected because of a stupid book which Hansol most probably would not finish reading.

"If that is what you want to do..." Seungkwan murmured, getting up from his bed as he walked out of the door, holding James in his arms. Everybody else but him had plans for today, so Seungkwan was left to do nothing. Though, there was one person he knew who would stay in his dorm all day to sleep; Kwon Soonyoung.

His fist collided against Soonyoung's door several times, trying to wake his friend up. Soon enough, the door opened, revealing the older with tousled hair, droopy eyes and a blanket slung over his shoulders, covering his whole upper body. He yawned, leaning his head against the door frame while slowly shutting his eyes again.