Seven - The man I like

Meet Mr

Meet Mr. Zhang

"A girl should be like a butterfly

"A girl should be like a butterfly. Pretty to see, hard to catch."

- unknown

Sehun continued to be with you even after your real date with him. To everyone, it looks like he was your boyfriend, but you already explained to them that he wasn't. However, a week ago, he suddenly stopped picking you up after work. He even gave you signals that he wanted for you to know that you should meet someone else. He told you that it is due to his work so he will not be around. He has his own life so you understand. Besides, you're fine without him.

He said his goodbye to you by the afternoon before going to work, hugging you tight and kissing your cheek before he leaves.

You rolled your eyes at him by his movement.

"Oh Sehun! Be careful on your way and see you soon, but I'll not miss you!" You shouted at him joking.

"Come on, I'll be missing you like crazy." He whines back at you feeling miserable from what you had said.

"Just go. What do phones do? If I have time I'll call you or text you." You grab your phone and waved it.

"I'll call you then, good bye babe." He looks at you and is about to come closer to you so that he can hug you for the last time, but you stop him and send him away.

You already feel uneasy interacting with such guys like him even if your first kiss was stolen already. Yet, you're adapting well to the changes that's happening to you.

You're different from before you had met them. No one had been able to even get close to you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You're heading your way to your home after work when a car stops by just beside the sidewalk.

A man comes out with a bouquet of flowers and goes closer to you wearing a suit and tie. He stops to face you.