|~Chapter 2~|

Mysti's POV

"D-don't c-call me th-that." I said. I hate that name. Brings back bad memories.

" Oh Fine. MYSTI" He said. " Where's HALEY!?" He said his voice booming. I jumped back a little, scared.

" I-I don't k-know."  I said. Though that was half true.

" Oh Mysti. I know you know where she is." He said. What? How? " Just TELL ME AND I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE!!" He yelled.

" O-okay sh-she went th-that w-way." I said pointing towards the direction I came from. " W-with a b-butler. W-why do you need to know?" I said. 

The man sighed. " You'll know soon enough little Mystery. Just don't tell Haley you saw me." He said before disappearing. 

Haley's POV

I shook my head to get out of my thoughts. I have to stop thinking about this place. That was years ago. I remember a lot of things that have happened in the last thousand years but this town was something I could never forget. 

Once Mabel and Dipper were done saying hi to everyone we started to head to the Mystery Shack.  Everyone was laughing and joking around glad to be reunited. Mysti and I though, knew this place and I was pretty happy to be back but Mysti, however was not. 

" Mysti, what's wrong?" I asked. She looked at me. I could tell by her eyes she was terrified like this place brought up bad memories. I swear her whole mind is filled with bad memories. 

" T-this p-place..." She started. " I-I don't l-like it." I looked at her confused. 

" Oh com'on Mysti! You remember this place. I bet you also remember how much fun we had here." I said. Mysti looked at the ground as we walked. She buried her head into her bear which she carries around everywhere. 

" N-no." She mumbled. 

* * * 

We arrived at the Mystery Shack. Mabel welcomed us inside and we took our bags into a spare room they had. Mysti and I had to share but we didn't mind we've known each other for billions of years. Almost our whole lives. I set my bags down and Mysti set hers down. That's when we heard a knock on the door. We could hear it from all the way here, so while Mysti stayed in the room( Not wanting to see who was at the door because she's shy) and I went to see who would be banging on the door. Mabel and Dipper also ran to the door. They opened the door and there stood a tall butler and a 13-year-old boy with and eye patch on. The boy looked at me.

" Haley." He said.

" Ciel." I said automatically recognizing him. I looked at the butler. Then he looked at me.

"Sebsatian." I said. 

" Haley K. Sam." He said smirking. " The young master would like to know where Mysti might be." Right as he said that Mysti had slowly walked out of the room and was now behind us. As soon as she saw Ciel though her face lit up. She ran over to Ciel and gave him a hug. 

" Ciel!!" She said still hugging him. Ciel smiled slightly and blushed a little too. Mysti really likes Ciel. Truth is, Mysti's always kinda had a crush on him. They've known each other for a couple years but Mysti can't really tell him how she feels. It's kinda hard to do that when the person you have a crush on is engaged. Ciel is engaged to Elizabeth. I think she's his cousin? Hmm. I don't know I guess marring your cousin keeps the bloodline pure? I don't know but I've told Mysti to tell Ciel how she feels but she thinks telling him would ruin there friendship because she thinks he doesn't feel the same. But by the way he looks at her and when she hugs him (like right now) he blushes slightly. I think it's the cutest thing and I ship it!! 

" Ciel!! I'm so glad your here!!" Mysti said still hugging Ciel. Ciel smiled more.

Bill's POV 

I've been looking for Haley for what seems like thousands of years. But of course everything feels like that. Being stuck in the mindscape and everything. I've never seen her before and all I know is that she's a demon. And her little friend Mysti. Mysti really surprises me. She's a demon too and yet she's so scared of the dark. Haley's 12 trillion years old. Only 1 trillion years younger than me. I knew I needed to find her. All that time and I've never seen her. All I wanted to ask was why I've never seen her or where she's been. I've kinda been everywhere. And if she's really 12 trillion years old then she must be pretty powerful. Not as powerful as me of course. All I know is that she must be in Gravity Falls.I don't know how I'm going to find her. She's someone I've never met and it's hard to find another demon that doesn't want to be found by other demons. When I first met Mysti I was in my meat sack form but right now in the mindscape I'm in my dori-triangle form. Actually I've been in my triangle form since Pine tree and Shooting star first arrived in Gravity Falls. I've it all planned out. Hopefully Pine tree and Shooting star don't recognize me in my mea-human form.

I was able to gather enough power to get me out of the mindscape like I had before when I was met Mysti. I went into my human form in the middle of the forest where no one would see. I need to act normal like a human. Which means I have to call Shooting star and Pine tree by their real names. Mabel and Dipper. As well as everyone else. 

I was now in my human form.  I started to walk in the direction of the Mystery Shack .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hai guys thanks for reading as always and just want to say sorry for not posting for awhile Im trying to make this story really good. I also only ever type on my laptop I ended this chapter on my phone but usually I'm on my laptop and I don't type much on my laptop anyways.  This week I have school. 😖😖 but hopefully I can puplish a new chapter to make up for not publishing . Thanks bye precious pringles 😝😝