School Monolouge

Book Talk

Augustus, can you hear me? Are you still here, watching over me? If you can, tell me. I'm tired, all I want  is to finally rest, peacefully with you at my side. She looks aside, exasperated. My parents can only take so much, I can't even talk. I don't even go to the support group anymore.

Issac doesn't either, we usually just play games inside. Though he isn't that much help, he is blind. I do admire his thought process, he is really resilient. He doesn't really let anything get to him. Why doesn't he just do something. I always wondered why he does things like that. Why doesn't cry? Why doesn't he...  Sigh. Augustus if you're there, please do something. I can't go on like this. Dr says I need new medication. Whatever. No difference.   I do want this fixed. But why was I doomed  to this Fate, anyway? Even now listening to the hectic glow of the cars, I wonder what difference is there. Hazel looks around and clutches her air tank.

She prepares to leave a look at Augustus' grave one more time.   I once said depression was a side effect of cancer. No, it is a side effect of death whether you are experiencing it or someone has. Goodbye Gus. Rest in a Hectic Glow. P.s. The Dutch Tulip Man has agreed to read it. And he has stopped drinking.