Book: Katana

Rilieigh's grip tightens on her weapons, her eyes narrowing on her target, and she releases. She trys to slow her breath, to make it almost non-existent. There before her lies practice target; Too bad they're nothing like the real deal. Her  back tense as she feels someone's ki approaching her.  'I must commend their stealth but... Their ki is way too obvious'

   At the last moment, she turns around, clashing her sword with that of her attacker: Michelle, her friend.

"Nice to have you back, Rileigh"

"Same." She responds, holding their screeching swords steady. Michelle sidesteps before pulling out sadachi and thrusting at her opponent.

Rileigh tries to parry her blow, though a stray slash from the sadachi catches her shoulder. A ribbon of crimson rolls down and stains her shirt slightly.

Kim walks out from the locker room, "Look whos already up and at them."

"Yeah.." Rileigh adds, "How've you recovered?"

Michelle looks away shyly," Well, I guess.." Kim's smirk falls flat from his smug face.

"Are telling me," He starts,"That you're praticing while injured?"

"I mean its not like I had my ki drained to non-existance and was beaten within an inch of life." Michelle jokes lightly.

Kim deadpans, "You were."

"What really?!"

His palm smacks across his face. RIleigh speaks up,"Maybe you shouldn't be fighting, though?"

"I'm fine,really,see?" She responds, flexing her muscles and stretching," Not a problem!"

Kim sighs at herantics. "Fine, whatever just dont hurt yourself or I'll have Braden on my hands."

"Will do, Cap'n!"