Taiga

Ryuuji's P.O.V

I looked around thinking about her again it's been a year now and not a second goes by that I'm not thinking about her. I looked at the ground every now and then I heard somebody talking about "The Palm Top Tiger" which didn't help it made all the memory's come back worse than before. I looked at the sky it was bright almost no clouds existed a flock of birds flew by. One got left behind it was smaller than the others but it seemed full grow. I think it was a girl from the way it looked it flew around and managed to catch back up with the flock. I watched them fly away into the sky.

When I couldn't see them any more I started to look down but there was some thing in the window. On the third floor in the classroom there was something orange almost brown flowing in the window I continued to stare at it to figure out what it was. But then I knew what it was. I ran as fast as I could to get up their I tripped once but I got right back up and continued to run until I got their.

When I did their was nothing  I walked around a little sad. The room was small it was my classroom    I do most of my work in there so if she was there that could have been why she picked this one. I continued to look I got to the back of the classroom and there was a small locker I don't know what exactly it was for but it was there. When I got closer I heard something a sneeze. It was high pitched but soft. I opened it up and there she was staring at me. I couldn't believe that she was really there.

    "Taiga"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi I hope you enjoyed this is my fist fan fiction  sorry for slow updates as well. I have big plans for this fan fiction so don't expect it to end any time soon! If you have comment and I would appreciate it if you vote and follow for more! Thank you for you support and talk to you next time nerdy narwhals ~Cheyenne :3

Word Count 380