The Reunion

Minori's P.O.V

"MINORI!!!!!" I heard someone call so I turned around to face them. As I did this someone was head butting me saying "I'm so sorry," so I looked down only to see Taiga. I hugged her as hard as I could.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you please please don't be mad at me," Taiga said giving me puppy eyes.

"Of course I'm not mad I'm just happy to see you again we have so much to talk about we have to catch up," I smiled at her wanting to cry but I couldn't.

Ryuuji sat there watching us as we talked and blabbed on about everything that has happened I could see out of the corner of my eye he was looking at Taiga and of course not me.

Ryuuji's P.O.V

I Watched as they talked and talked and talked about everything, everyone, and every possible thing they could think of. I was so happy to see her again I was staring at her. As I did so I noticed something Minori saw me staring I mean we are a couple but it was embarrassing. I blushed a bit and I twiddled with my hair hiding my face.

"Did you mange to keep Ryuuji in check while I was gone," Taiga said jokingly.

"Roger that sir," Minori said playing along.

"Hey," I said joining the fun. "I'm perfectly fine on my own you know."