Calling all the SU fans!

Alright there has been an idea in my head for a while...And all you Steven Universe fans might like it....
It's where one of the gems (It's could be ANY gem....Even if you only saw her once it could still be her!!!)
Meets someone who changes her life and teaches her how to feel emotions..
It will be during the time when Rose still exists but she has met Greg...

*I won't begin this story until I'm done or almost done with Yandere At Yukari High

Anyway the characters name is
Cheyenne....or Yen....I will let you know if I change her name or not...
I won't her name to be Unique or Different...and by that I mean out of all the books of read I haven't heard this name yet.....So Cheyenne x gem
This book will probably be called
When I met her...
Povs will change sometimes...
Buts if I don't say a certain persons pov...It will be Cheyennes pov

The story will make Yen get caught in the last gem war...for now...
Cheyenne will meet many gems...

Sneak peek-
Cheyenne was 16 when things went insane....Her father told her of space rock guardians protecting earth from
Diamonds... specifically....Pink,White,Yellow,and Blue.....He said they were magical beings who could fuse and summon weapons....When Yen was told this...
She was 8.... but as she grew up and never saw these alien women...
She stopped believing his stories...
When Yen was 15...Her father died...
That's what she assumed.....He left and said "I'll prove it to you Yen!" And left.... Yen thought nothing of it....
Until she waited and waited and he didn't return.....The same year Yen met Lydia...Who turned out to be her best friend....They moved into an apartment at 16 together...Getting into trouble....they both shared the same guy....but didn't know it....When they figured it out....They didn't want to feel love from a boy ever again...
They still were BFFs but there ex Brady...wanted Lydia back....Lydia refused ....So they put his picture on a dart board and threw darts all night...
But sometimes... Cheyenne wondered what her father was doing...and if he was alive...

and if he was alive

Thats Cheyenne...The thing you can notice is her secret under the hoodie...
She is the only Meif'wa to ever exist...
It's a secret and that's how she wants to keep it....(yes she's an anime person...cartoon=SU Anime=cartoon
So...) her ears and tail are black with white tips....

) her ears and tail are black with white tips

That's Lydia...The only one who knows her secret...She dies not have ears and a tail (obvi)

Anyway there's my sneak peek!
Thanks for reading!