My life when I met Eli Lourcey

It was my first day in 5th grade and I was in Ms.Juge Lange class I was so nervous because and I did not know no one there so when I seen kordell my ex- long boyfriend I said to myslef that I am not along I have friends and I  seeing the most cute,hot guy in the class and when I heard elight lourcey I found some one to be with and not alonge some to talk to and share my feeling to and when I am sad or loneing ,but I know he was not the one that I should be friends with and other things so I mad some friends like my cousin ,my exs,and one freind.

 but when I went to six grade it was different beacuse I was still shy and nervous  but I made new friends and also my love david holland he was so kind and nice he make me laugh all the time and then on the last day of school I gave him a kiss on the cheek and I was nervous because I never kiss a guy on the lips and so we stay together for 6 grade years until I went to 7 grade that when Eli lourcey ask me out and I said sure and then he ask me again out of class and I said sure so  i had to breakup with david but I still love him and I did not want to hurt him so jessie did it and I felt that I was a bad person to him and it was so sad that I almost cry on eli lap he said you should not date that guy again and he breakup with me agin and agin so I had to go out with micheal upchurch and he was so sweet with me and then I change just like that I was cheating on my boyfriend and I felt so bad for him and then braxton came and ask me out and then I had to breakup with micheal upchurch and me and braxton was so inlove but then on the bus we all played a game call thruth or dare so I went foe dare and they dare me to french kiss braxton and we did so long and everyday and it was so different then david and then I found out he was cheating on me and I had to kiss devin s .and it was on kiss and he broke up with me and then eli came inand out so i stayed with lane this year and now I'm with a justin black and I love him with all my heart and soul and we get to get marry in three year.