Getting ready

"No try again,when I lend you my leafeon I expect you to win what would your brother say"Alex said. Leafeon had already passed out I wish I could join her .It was better than battling.Ash came out and observed.Alex handed me his haunter I knew I would lose."You first"Alex said smuggly.In a matter of seconds haunter was out like a light.I felt bad one of these days I was going to kill a pokemon.Ash stared at his feet the shadow cast from his hat.I breaked for lunch and made ramen.I put seaside glaze over it and Ash and I just ate in silence."After lunch you will train since tomorrow is the day.Get ready Ari".I was 13 because they changed the age limit for Trainers I never had my own pokemon.Alex was my personal trainer.I just nodded.

"Can I stay up late".

"No"

"Why not".

"Because I said so".

I could never accept that my parents died last year.My mom first then my dad.Ash hasn't been the same since.It might have been tough.I didn't know I was just a kid.Ash was 20 he understands more.I had finished eating I was just tapping the plate every few seconds.I walked in the bathroom to tie up my hair in a ponytail and put on my leggings.I looked in my room across the hall.It looked like a tornado hit and no one prepared.Ash was walking up the hall I just heard him.

"Where are you going".

"Going to take a walk by the mountain".

"Be safe".

"Ok."

I put on my green shoes and left.The mountain park was beautiful.I was going to hike up juniper mountain to clear my thoughts.I went to the map center and realized in would spend two hours here.I was going to hike halfway up the mountain go to the lake and come back home.I started jogging up the mountain.You could see why it was called juniper mountain the dark green trees were everywhere.I was starting to get tired I knew that if I continued my pace I would reach the halfway point.I had to push myself to run since I was tired.I did reach the point in about 10 minutes.I jogged back down that was easier than running.I made my reservation in a canoe but I let a younger girl take it."Ari hi".I looked off in the distance and saw my friend Seraphina.

"Hi"

"Sup"

"Are you going on the journey"?

"My brother wants me to but I want to do it".

"See you tomorrow then".

We walked away in silence.I decided to take the bus because there was too much jogging.