THE DEBUT

BOOK TRAILER : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cON3Td7lik4

October the 5th at exactly midnight, the big day when ILLIONAIRE will reveal the 5th member of it new girl group G-GANG 'Girls-gang'..

"-The 5th member is going to be the final one and most surprising, I'm expecting your support and love as usual to our girls, they worked so hard and are ready to takeover the industry." Yoo Ji-Tae ( ILLIONAIRE'S CEO) claimed.

All the fans , reporters and netizens were waiting impatiently to know the last member..

00:05 , JUNIE was  the fastest trending person, she topped the most searched kpop idols only in 5minutes after revealing her. Everyone was shocked, former YG trainee is going to make her debut under ILLIONAIRE and promote at the same time as her ex-group BLACKPINK . 

Articles such as "WATCH OUT YG, ILLIONAIRE HAS JUNIE" , "ILLIOANIRE IS GETTING SERIOUS AFTER HAVING JUNIE ON IT SIDE" "ILLIONAIRE AND YG: WORLD WAR III" "BLACKPINK AND G-GANG HMM... INTERESTING" "IS ILLIONAIRE AND JUNIE ARE TEAMING UP FOR REVENGE?"

Many reporters claimed "The reasons of ending her contract with YG were very mysterious , I think they're not on good terms" ,  others said "I can't wait to see BLACKPINK nd G-GANG interactions" "Junie is very pretty and talented, I think ILLIONAIRE has better chance now to win against YG" "wow,beautiful and talented I'm expecting a lot from ILLIONAIRE this year." "JUNIE is back ,I love her new look It's so ILLIONAIRE style".

"-Jung-aah Everyone are talking about you...the internet is blowing up..you are everywhere!!!!!" Said Nada (G-GANG's rapper)
- Ehh..That was expected..I'm going to sleep. Don't annoy me.
-Wow,Jung aah you cold hearted bitch..how can you sleep when the whole world is reading about you?! It's not even about me and this is driving me insane . Aren't you even curious ?
-I don't care. Now shut up." Yelled Junie.
Yoo jung turned off the lights and closed her eyes.
-"bitch! "Whispered nada .
-I can hear you..

The next morning all the five girls were heading to the company .
When they arrived tons of fans were blocking the way..security guards were all over the place but the fans were insane . They were holding signs ,screaming and shouting ..you could hear "Yoo jung unnie fighting!!!" "Junie you are daebak"...
Junie was puting her headphones steping out of the car wearing a white dress..all the cameras were flashing on her ..the paparazzis trying to take pictures and shots as  much as possible .
"Her eyes , her walk , her aura everything is different" Fans were talking .. she had an empty look in her big pretty eyes.. her steps were heavy and her hands were straight..It seems like she turned into someone else.
She wasnt herself.
On the same day , ILLIONAIRE entertainment posted :
'We will release G-GANG's first single on october the 10th, 'Switch' is going to be the first single to be released of "GANGSTERS" album.
Wait for it and we expect your love and support as usual
Thank you.'