Who am I?

It was a typical Tuesday morning, my dad would drop me off at school and I would wave him goodbye then I head off to the high school. I would meet my friends in the Commons and hang out and chat with them. We had to study for a test in science, and I was so confused so I just gave up and went to class. Finally school had ended and my dad was there to pick me up. I got in the car my dad gave me a hug and I hugged him back. There was traffic so we had to take the longer way home which was through the forest and into the highway, the road was really icy and we had to be cautious. Suddenly, there's this huge truck sliding towards our Toyota Chevy I would assume they tryed to hit the brakes. BAM! CRASH! SCREECH! Smoke is flowing every where. My eyes are blurred I can't see anything I hear something but I can't make out what that noise was. Then everything went black. Nothing but total darkness. Am I dead? There is a gentle breeze, flowing through the forest's leaves and making no sound. It was quiet... Too quiet, There is no sound nothing can be heard from. It's cold and is now beginning to snow. A wave of anxiety and awareness fills the atmosphere. I hear something calling out for someone *unexplained noise*... What is happening? I fall. I keep falling. What the fuck is going on?! Then something felt a bit off.... The noise had stopped... It's quiet again, why? I feel dizzy... I'm laying on the forest floor covered in snow and ice. "Where the hell am I?" I said as I brushed off the snow. I look around. Im confused. How did I get here? Why am I here... I look at my hands, they are covered in a red looking substance. I lick it. It's blood. Why the fuck do I have blood all over my body?!?! I see the cuts on my arms as I took my jacket off. What the hell is going on, I think I'm going crazy. My body feels numb, and my head hurts. I see two severely damaged cars.
I need to find out what happened and why. Am I a killer? A victim? What am I? Who... Am... I...