Prologue

"Mother I don't want to move I love this place I have the most best friend I ever had!" I cried "oh yes I know darling but we have to your father needs to work on his big diary" "but mother I want to stay with Ethan" I cried and ran to my favourite room of the house it had me and Ethan's drawings on the wall we played pretend I was a princess kidnapped and Ethan would saved my life it was the most fun I ever had with him I sat on floor and cried I don't want to move "darling you want to say goodbye to Ethan?" "I don't want to leave" then I saw in the corner of my eye our necklace we made together I picked them up and run out of the room "darling are you gonna say goodbye now?""yeah I am um so yeah gotta go" and ran to his home.

Knock knock "hello? Oh Vera are you here for Ethan?" "Um yes can I see him" "of course you can ETHAN SOMEONE IS HERE TO SEE YOU!!!" Shouted his father "VERA" he shouts and ran up to hug me and I hugged back "Ethan I need to tell you something" I said looking down "Vera what's wrong?" "I'm,I'm moving" I started tearing up "Vera what do you mean?" "I'm not going to live here anymore" "Vera" he hugged me "you'll be always my best friend and that will never change" I have him my necklace that I made "take this I have your one and you have mine to remember" "Vera I-" "DARLING ITS TIME TO GO!!" Shouted mother "no I don't want to go" I hugged him "Vera I'm going to miss you" "I'm going to miss you too" then I felt arms go around me it was mothers arms "I DON'T WANT TO GO!!!" I cried/Shouted "VERA!!" "ETHAN!!!" And he got hold of his father and I was struggling to go and run away but my mother is strong "I WILL MISS YOU!!" Shouted Ethan "I WILL TOO!!" I shouted and I got put in a carriage and I went away from here my home my best friend I started to cry when Ethan was running after me but couldn't because he wasn't allowed to go past the gate 'I will never forget you' I thought and had a single tear fell on my cheek.