#001

Now Playing: Akala by Marion

While staring at the mirror, Mom knock at my door and enter my room.

"You look so dazzling tonight my dear Aire. " Mom said and then gave me a smile.

"Thank you Mom" I hug her. Tonight will be a night to remember for me. This is my last Promenade and I know this will be the best.

"Your Prince Charming is already waiting for you downstairs." I blushed because of what my Mom said.

Elegantly, I walk down the stairs and before I take the last step, his eyes landed on mine. I saw how he stood and amusingly smiled to me. He walk towards me and examined my whole look.

"Who are you? You're not my bestfriend. Where is my bestfriend? Bring out my bestfriend!" Mom laughed with what he said.

"Your so meaaan." I told them and frowned.

"Just kidding. Stop frowning bes. You're too beautiful to frown." He then smiled and offered his hand to me.

"Shall we?"  I extend my hands to his and walk towards the door.

"Please take care of him hijo, and bring her back before 12 midnight okay?" My mom reminded him.

"Yes tita. I will surely take care of her. " he took a glance on me and smiled.

While walking towards the car, I noticed how happy he is tonight.

"Why you look so happy tonight bes?" I asked.

"Nothing. Its just that t his will be my happiest moment if my plan would work." I saw how his eyes twinkle with joy.

"Plan? What plan?"  Now I'm getting curious with what he said. Rather than answering me, he just smile and my heart skip a beat. Oh no, is this a sign for me?

As we entered his car, the driver started the engine and drive.

"Bes." He called me.

"What now?" I answered.

"You look beautiful tonight." and then smiled. I looked away because I can feel my cheeks are burning.

"Y-yeah right. You too. You look handsome tonight." Gosh. I can feel my heart gone wild.

"I'm always handsome my dear bestfriend. Hahaha." Still the conceited Clifford I know psh.

The whole ride with him was filled with laughter. No matter how playful and conceited he is, I am happy whenever I'm with him. He makes me feel comfortable with his presence.

As  we reach the place, we entered the venue and all I can say is wow! It is so beautiful! I can't imagine that it would look like this. It feels like we are in a ball of prince and princesses like in the fairytales.

The host announced the our arrival at the venue.

"Lady Aire Moiselle Calavigne with Lourd Clifford Klain. "  I heard the noise of the crowd when our name was announced. Before, there are rumors running around the campus that Clifford and I have are in a relationship; which is not true.
Clifford didn't mind that issue because to him, It is not a thing so why bother? But for me, It is a big thing. I wish that was true. I wish.