The man in red

Jennifers POV

Somethings in my dream.

I know that sounds nuts but there's someone spying on my dream.  How do I know? Because my dream I've been having for the last month is always the same. Always.  I'm in a boat in the middle of the ocean.  Masses of dancing waves arch over me as my eyes scan the darkness.  Blood flows from my head with morbid abundance, dripping from my ghostly pale skin and slithering down my matted gold hair.  The waves start  to scream, but I hold  on to the sides of the small craft I am curled up in, with a ferosity that I  don't understand, my long fingers wrapped around the rotting oak mast.

I am going to die.

Just as this repulsive thought comes into my head, I spy land. Elegant as a church steeple, it rises from the churing cold-boiled ocean of anger and despair.  On the top of this awe-inspiring sight, there is red.

A cloak as red as blood, whipping around the body of a tall figure.  By it's build, a man.  How?

I am never safe in my dream, so how does this spectre, this phantom in red, fit in.  I am drawing close to the mass of green, closer to the man whose face I have yet to see.  I pull my blood stained locks out of my emerald green eyes as I draw closer.

He turns his face to me,  just as a massive wave sneaks up behind me and pulls me down, out of the small vessel.

Precious  air bubbles escape my cold lips as I sink ever down, through the slimey wetness, glistening as they shimmer and burst.  Escaping from me as they know I no longer need them.  Too late to save.

Finally, the blackness steals my vision.  My sense of touch long gone.  All I know is the sound of the beast surrounding me, celebrating it's victory over another victim too stupid to avoid it's icy trap.

Just then, as the world around me shifts, and the boundary between reality and dreams is at its thinnest, a voice fills my head, surrounding my very soul with it's melodic sound.

" MINE"

A/N

Please vote, comment ect. This is my first story on Wattpad so I need all the help I can get. Three votes/ comments to post next chapter.  Also, to my brother....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!  Watch the video, that's what Jenifer's dream was like, except she had no protectiver gear.