Ginna and Nash's Bad Ending

I go underground by the stairs, and peek into a new, special jail. I see a person enclosed by thick bars, sitting with a chain around her neck. She's looking down, with her body leaning on the wall. "...Ginna." When I say her name, Ginna's shoulders jerk, and she raises her head. Her long, unkempt hair is disheveled, and her face emaciated, all of the muscles in her body tense up as if they were a living thing. The Ginna before was a different person. But I like this Ginna more. Because she's completely set loose. And those dazzling eyes, without a glint of reason in them. "......." I can't stop looking at her eyes, and a shiver runs through my body. I undo the lock and go inside the cell. My heart throbs. I truly love this Ginna. With her rough, hot skin along her back covered in spectacular blooming flowers. I think it's beautiful. "Ginna...were you a good girl today?" Everyday, at least once, I look at Ginna with a loving expression. She raises her face up to me, saliva running from the edges of her mouth, and lets out a groan. "Gruhh...," Ginna growls. "It seems you've been a good girl," I reply to her growls. Her eyebrows crease into a deep wrinkle and she bares her fangs. I kiss them. "Ugh..." The restraints don't seem to hold back Ginna, and she bites into my arm with her fangs. It goes through the thin cloth and draws blood. "Ginna, now that's just painful." I say it in a sweet voice. The truth is that it doesn't hurt at all. Pain is a pleasurable thing. That's how much I love this Ginna. "See...," I say. "Urgh...," Ginna growls back. She licks up the blood streaming down my arm with her long tongue and sips it up. "...haah." I try to calm my excitement and pulls up Ginna's shirt, as her own hands are restrained. Everyday, I must always amuse myself with Ginna. Although she leaves bite marks on me, I think that's a form of love. I put my hand over Ginna's breast and whisper. "...Ginna. Just like you wanted, I'm yours." "Unghh...," she growls at me. "We'll always be together." My precious Ginna. As long as this village stands, we'll be together. I'll never...let you go. "Now...come here," I command her.