Chapter One : First day as a Directioner...

See, I was born in Brazil but raised in London. Which is how I found out  about the Boys. In London, there were the biggest boy band of life and no one could've changed that. Eventually my Mum decided to move to the United States. She bought a house with 2 1/2 floors and 5 bedrooms in Miami Beach, Florida. I wasn't used to the big house thing because in London I had my nice comfy flat in Bradford. Any who...She got a job as a Nurse and she gets paid around $1,500 a week. She tried to convince me to stay with her here in the U.S. by buying me whatever I wanted or needed like an iPhone, iPods, Macbook Pro, etc. I didn't really like it here everyone was so mean and always in a terrible mood...

When I finally got convinced when my Mum bought me my first car(a mini cooper with the British Flag on the hood,so cute,) I was too excited to leave. So my Mum enrolled me in a middle school on Miami Beach. I couldn't drive my car to school because the school said that I had to be 15 or older to drive a car...I was like WHATEVER. But, In middle school I decided to wear my One Direction armbands, necklaces, etc. Everyone was saying that they were gay and that they couldn't sing and a whole lot of other foolishness. I went off every time someone said something wrong about them. Then I came to learn that anytime when sometime wanted to make fun of them, they were mostly straight guys. So I just pushed them back from there on.

Everyone came to a conclusion that I was gay and I denied it, but soon after awhile, I just told everyone I was... They kind of freaked out but then they got used to it since most of my friends were girls. They guys didn't take it so well but hey, it had to come out sometime.

So when I got home I found my Mum sitting at the table shaking and sobbing. I had no idea what was going on. I went up to her and started rubbing my hand in a circular motion on her back and asked , " Mum what's wrong?" She turned around and put her face on my chest and she mumbled something about death. I asked, " Sorry Mum, didn't catch that." She the looked me straight in my face with bloodshot, red, and puffy eyes and said, "Honey, NaNa died..." My world just completely fell and after that all I saw was blackness......