Part 1

September. Let's see which of us will win? You will remember me? I'll forget about you? Even when there is always next to some, but feel you or see you. Mert was the case. My life is empty, such as a white sheet, yet twenty-three years old when I ruin a young girl in a few weeks. At the time of my life on the edge, one of the people coming back and forth between reality and imagination, and I think the most important Mert. Friendly face reflected in the water. 

Mert was looking deep into the eyes to remember me. Kadikoy antique, how to take the ring, we're talking on the bench, gun, robbery, his sudden disappearance of the middle and a lot of events ... 'Tell me everything you know,' I want to say. 'What's going on, tell us,' I had said to myself. empty empty as it looked for a while trying to figure out what I want. My God! He Recognition. "Is that your vehicle is defective?" He said. "Car?" I said, squinting my eyes. 'I'm still alive after all the things that happened to me and do not know me, do you?' I wanted to say at that moment. 5 minutes ago On a sunny September morning, in the middle two small way, I was walking behind a green park Mert and my heart was pounding. Did drops, then finally I found it was real. "Thank God," I said.