Chapter 13

"So do you want the same as before or something different?" Jungkook handed Seulbi another menu and the pair set to scanning the various dishes.

"How about we share something instead?" She smiled warmly, and Jungkook grinned.

"That sounds perfect."

Just as Jungkook spoke, a waiter walked over, twisting the male's ear causing him to let out a small whine.

"That's for stealing my uniform. I had to grab a spare one from the store cupboard," Yoongi grumbled but Jungkook could tell he wasn't really annoyed.

"Sorry hyung," Jungkook grinned cheekily, pinning Yoongi's name tag to the man's front pocket.

"So who's this?"

"Oh," Jungkook smiled at Seulbi, "Seulbi, this is Yoongi hyung. Yoongi hyung, this is Seulbi, my friend."

"Just friends?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow, and both males didn't fail to see the blush that appeared on her cheeks as her gaze fell to the table.

'For now' Jungkook mouthed to the waiter when Seulbi wasn't looking, and Yoongi sent him a wink and a smug smile. Yoongi himself was an alpha as well, not as tall and built as Jungkook but donned a sleek look and a sharp tongue.

"What about you hyung? Have you found someone?" Yoongi's pale skin tinted pink ever so slightly, so slight that if you didn't know the man personally you mightn't have noticed. But Jungkook knew the telltale curvature of the elder's lips and the flickering of his eyes.

"You have!" Jungkook grinned, his teeth on full show, "Do tell."

"Nothing to tell," Yoongi rolled his eyes, but his voice was a little lower and Jungkook couldn't pass up the opportunity.

"Oh come on hyung, I know you better than that. Who's the lucky person?"

Yoongi just flicked the younger's forehead causing him to pout and Seulbi internally cooed at the sight because this guy could turn from handsome to cute in a mere 0.2 seconds.

"Just get on with your date, Jungkook-ah," He laughed, taking their order and leaving the table in satisfaction at the redness of the pair's cheeks.

"So..." Jungkook chuckles nervously, and Seulbi gave him an equally nervous smile. "So..."

The pair stared at each other for a moment before bursting out laughing. "Why are we so awkward?" Jungkook grinned, and Seulbi shrugged with a giggle.
"I really don't know!"

He just shook his head with a fond smile.

"So why did you dress up like this?" She gestured to the uniform Jungkook was still wearing, with a bemused expression on her face.

Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck. "Ah, so I just... Well..."

She gave him an encouraging look, so he continued, "I just wanted to make sure you were having a good time," He swallowed, "And you didn't seem like you were so I stepped in."

Seulbi chuckled. "You're right about that. He was a bore... I know the whole floor plan of his three story house though," She laughed, and Jungkook shook his head.