Authors Note

WARNING: I wrote this awhile ago so it still needs some editing and some fixes just bare with it if you can, I'll edit it asap.

Im Cheyanna but you can call me Chey. This is my first time writing a book but I have some awesome ideas of my own. I was inspired by some great authors to write this book. But I've always loved writing. They are Natasha Preston, P.C and Kristen Cast, Nancy Holder,and Debbie Vigue. Check their books out, I hope they inspire you as they did me. And thank you to those authors. Since I am a new writer I will tell you a bit about me. I am very friendly and cheerful. I like writing, books, art, and absolutely love music. I was 18 when I wrote this first book. And what I believe is important to know is I am an extreme romantic. My whole life I have never loved something so much as romance. I've had some past experiences of heartbreak, happiness ,tears , and comfort. Some people refer to me as a love expert because I have suffered a lot and gained experience. When it comes to what you should do in a relationship, I am the one others go to for advice so feel free to talk to me anytime, I will listen. You may or may not believe it but I don't lie, I hate when I get lied too so why lie? I know a lot about love. Adults haven't believed me and said "your too young." True I am very young but I proved them wrong. I'd say love is when you love someone so much your willing to take risk to make someone happy. You love every part of them whether good or bad. That no one else calls your attention. You know the one by you is the most special one. You feel sparks in your chest and butterflies in your belly. And no matter what happens even when you hit rock bottom, you stay by them. You put effort to keep that one that one person. Even with their grey hair or if they had an injury that change their appearance, you don't care, because you know that's the most beautiful person and they make you smile everyday. But there is a point that if they hurt you over and over again or give little effort it's time to walk away. I will warn you this book does contain sensitive contents, sexual contents, abuse, and more. So if you are sensitive to this content, this may not be a book for you but other then that enjoy. Thank you.